My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Return of the goods, with a stink-eye on the side..

DAY 232-November 3rd, 2010

Today was another work out day after the kids were in school. It was the first day in awhile that my friend and I worked with our Personal Trainer. We started out with our warm up, which for me it was a run/walk on the treadmill, and we only had to do this for 10 minutes. Then it was time to work with our personal trainer. I was scared for what she was going to make us do.

We did push ups, girly for me of course, lunges with a weight bar thing, and some leg stuff. My legs were dying at the end. But, I'm completely fine now~(just don't tell our personal trainer, then she will want to work us even harder tomorrow then today, and today was hard~!) It was a great work out though, and we will be working with our personal trainer again, tomorrow!

I had brought Michael's, Bear Scout pants and socks with me, and took them to return them after working out. I really didn't care that I was wearing my work out clothes, it was just easier to go from the gym, then go home and change. The guy gave me the "stink eye", like he had never seen anything in the Boy Scout store returned. He really looked like that if he could, that he would have told me they don't accept returns. He treated me like he couldn't believe I was returning the stuff. I had returned it because the Scout Master told me that we didn't need those items, and she couldn't believe that he had us buy them, when he knows her. It was crazy. I really hope that I don't have to go to that store again. Not only because of that, but it is not to close to our house, and driving there two days in a row was just crazy.

Then I came home and got the last coupon for the free KFC sandwich, with a drink purchase, and picked Johnathan up a kids meal hot dog. I came home ate, and waited for the bus. Once he got home he ate also.

Then it was nap time. I'm still fighting, "insert name for whatever it is" (thinking a long the lines of a cold). Which doesn't want to leave my body. My throat was hurting, and I felt blah. As I was "trying" to nap, I had an adorable 3 year old wanting to lay with mommy, but also wanting to get up every minute to do "something". So, I had lots of elbows in all kinds of lovely places. It was fun, well, at least the cuddling part was.

Then the other two were home from school and we worked on their homework, cleaned up some. And made dinner. Then it was bath time for Liz, and bedtime for the rest.

Tonight after they went to bed, I applied for a job online at the PX. If I get a call, and get the job it is meant to be. If not, then that is okay to, then it just was not meant to be.

My home work is complete, and I should head to bed. I'm actually making it to bed before 1 something int he morning, because it is currently 12:07 a.m.

Thinking of, loving, and missing my handsome husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.