My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Having Thursday off this week made the week seem longer..

DAY 241~ November 12th, 2001

I do think that everybody should have Veterans day off to Honor the Veterans. But, falling on a Thursday this week, made the week feel a lot longer. Today felt like it should have been Sunday, and the kids and I should have been going to Church. Not Friday, and sending the two kids to school. It just felt weird.

Once they were off to school, Johnathan and I went back to bed in my room. Or, at least tried. He didn't want to fall asleep, as mommy tried very hard to at least get a little more. That plan of mine failed.

Once we were up we ate brunch. Then I started wrapping Josh's Christmas Presents I had bought for him yesterday. It ended up being 2 boxes of stuff. Once all the presents were wrapped, the boxes taped and closed, and the custom's forms were filled out, it was time to go to the Post office. His Christmas Care Packages are now on the way to Iraq. If he get's them any sooner, then he will just have to set them aside.

I have decided legos are my enemy. Johnathan kept on playing with a ship his brother had built. It kept on falling a part easily, and he kept on wanting me to fix it. This happened several times. And he would whine at me when I wouldn't put it back the way, that I didn't see it before. And continue to whine until I got it right, sheesh! And I don't like how they end up ALL OVER my house, even though I tell them to keep them at the table!

When we got home, I was working on folding clothes. I'm a little behind since I was sick for a couple of weeks. My what first started out as asthma issues turned into bronchitis, took all energy out of my body, and just made me feel very ill for 2 weeks.

Oh, and I can't forget, as I was talking to my mom, Josh called me today. We were discussing our future plans, with him being in the Army, and a possible PCS, but I won't go into any more details because it's not for sure. (Yes, we have just lived here 11 months, Josh 3 months, and were already talking about it) But like I said,just talk for now. I enjoyed talking to him, but I'm not sure, because the phone was continuing the time from when I had talked to my mom.

Then it was time to go to the bus stop and get the older two. When we were on our way home, the neighbor and her daughter were just getting home from a drive up real Mexican food place. I had never had it before but had always been interested. So, yes that is where we ended up for dinner tonight. And, it was only okay, I don't know if I would go back again.

We also watched Santa Claus 3 tonight. I know it is not even Thanksgiving, but I was in the mood to watch a Christmas movie. Even though, once I was done eating, I worked on putting all of the clean laundry away.

Sheesh, I better get to bed, it is 2:24 a.m. I love and miss Josh more then any words could ever explain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.