DAY 238~November 9th, 2010
Today the older two made the bus, just as it was pulling up at the stop. And the youngest made the bus on time. Which gave me enough time to get ready and make it to the gym on time. I was on time, along with 2 other people. But, the other 5 or so were late. Then we had our Kick Boxing class, in which I had to stop a few times because I couldn't stop coughing. It was horrible. I tried getting a Doctors appt. today, but had no luck. We also found out that the gym we go to will be closed November 22- sometime in March, for renovations. Means we have to go to another gym.
Then I cam home and waited for Johnathan so we could have lunch. After lunch I rested because I just still have not been feeling good. Finally, it was time for the older two to come home from school, and then I rested some more. Neither times not necessarily sleeping, but lying down on the couch. My body has had enough with this cough.
When my rest was over I heated up some chicken and fries for dinner. Michael had his bear scouts, in which I dropped him off and came home. The other two were to wild to either be in the Church, or sit in the car. After we picked him up it was bedtime.
Well, I helped Elizabeth with her homework before she went to bed. Then I went to sign up to be a Independent Willow Consultant.
If your looking for a special gift for that special someone over the Holiday Season, or want to add a special touch to your decor, you should check out my page. Well, check it out anyways, http://aliciameeks.willowhouse.com/
And, if your looking for added cash for the Holidays, or a stay at home mom who want to make a little extra cash, join my team, and we can go on this Journey together of selling Willow House Products. Even if your in another state, you can be apart of my team.
Oh, I did get to talk to Josh today, until he was called back to work. It was a nice chat. I just wish I wasn't coughing so much. I miss him tons, and cant wait to see him in a few months.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment