DAY 247~ November 18th, 2010
Today marks 8 months, WAHOO!!! 8 MONTHS DONE! And I'm glad as the months go by now, this deployment is closing, and coming closer to an end. Of course, I don't know the day yet, but if I did, I wouldn't be able to share on here...
I had gone to a meeting for Liz today, about her delay. Only to find out that she is marked as deficit now, instead of just delayed. Which is aggravating. Because it is worse, it means, she may or may not learn the things she needs to, When I think that she is just delayed, and takes longer for her to learn things.
After the meeting I ran to Walmart to pick up a few things, got my eyebrows waxed, and went home. It was time to clean. That is until, our overnight guests arrived. It is our friends that are really like family to us. We have known them for over 8 years, and were excited to see them. We did see them when we were Washington over the summer, but they had never been to our house. And were our 2nd house guests here at our home.
We hung out for awhile, and then I made dinner. I made chicken enchiladas with refried beans, and green beans. Because I was out of corn. I think/ hope it turned out good. Then we hung out some more before it was time for bed.
I'm glad that we are another month closer to seeing Josh, and we truly can't wait!!!
Day 248~November 19th, 2010
When everyone woke up this morning, I made breakfast. And all 4 of us, plus our 2 guests ate breakfast together. I took the kids to school an hour late in order to allow them to spend time with our friends. It was very sad to see our overnight guests leave, not knowing when we will see them again. But, we enjoyed every minute they were with us.
Once our friends left, because they are moving from one state to another, I took the kids to school. Then I came home and got ready. Once I was ready, I went on Fort, because they were giving out free jackets one per family member. Mike really needed one, because his was stolen at school about a month ago, and never has been returned. But, I ended up getting one for the other two kids and myself.
Then I went to another friend of mines house, where she highlighted my hair, to get ready for my pin up shoot tomorrow. I appreciated that so I don't have to have pictures done with grow out hair. After we hung out with her, little man and I came home.
When we arrived home, it was time to babysit. In fact, the ones we were suppose to babysit for were already waiting in the driveway. Then she left for a couple hours while I watched the kids. It was only for a couple hours.
During this time I got so tired. So, after they left, and after I heated up leftovers for dinner, I took a nap. I didn't really want to, but I couldn't really get my eyes to stay open.
Then it was bath time and bedtime for the kids. Once they were in bed, then I made some brownies, and muffins for my Willow House open house tomorrow. And finally I worked on my homework. That way I can fix my hair and head to bed. I don't want to look sleepy for my pin up pictures in the morning.
I love and miss my husband so much, and I cannot wait for these next few months, or less then few to pass by quickly!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment