My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Were so Excited to say, (and doing the happy dance also) That we will see Josh this month....

DAY 168~

Josh will be home for his "vacation home" this month. We are extremely excited about that. Because of OPSEC, I cannot mention when that will be. But, if I see to stop blogging for a bit, that would be why. I want to spend as much time possible with him (or as much until he just gets sick of me) while he is home. We only have the two weeks, and then we have to wait another few months,when he will be home again. :(

Even though I'm welcoming September for the reasons stated above, because that is a huge reason. I'm still sad that we had to say goodbye to August, and Summer. I love Summer, it is my favorite time of year, and I'm sad I will have to wait again until next year!

Today, we didn't end up gong and working out. My work out partner had plans. I didn't feel like wasting gas to go work out by myself. So, I stayed home after getting the kids off on their buses.

When they left, I was actually able to sit by myself awhile, and enjoy my breakfast, which consisted of a granola bar, banana, and coffee. When I was done, I went to finish getting ready for the day, fixing my hair, and putting on make up. But, while I was eating, I had to fight not going and crawling back in bed. I was sleepy.

After getting ready for the day, I did two work outs of OnDemand, and Yoga, an ab one. It was about a total of 45 minutes of working out. Then it was time to change clothes, and wait for Johnathan's bus. At this point, I remembered it was the 1st and that I needed to go and pay our Rent. Which is a half hour trip out, and then back.

As soon as Johnathan was off the bus, we ate lunch, and then left. We had to go to Fort first, in order to get gas. Then made the trip to pay rent. The trip ended up being a total of 1 hour 45 minutes just to pay rent, because of construction.

Once we got back, I relaxed some, until the kids were off the bus. Finally tonight, someone came to look at my stove. The burners are still not working, even after they looked at it. The repair guy thinks we need a new one, and had to discuss it with the rental company. I really need my stove to cook, it is very important, and I haven't had it since last Friday. A total of 5 days. It is hard trying to figure out meals, with the food I have, that doesn't require my burners. I just hope they get it taken care of soon. So, tonight we had turkey hot dogs, in which I had to heat in the microwave, on a piece of bread, because I was planning on actually cooking diner on the burners, and had no buns. And we had chips.

I was so ready to get the kids in bed tonight after doing homework with Elizabeth, reading to them, Praying and tearing of the chain, for when Josh is coming home on vacation.

I have done my homework tonight, and talked to Josh a couple of minutes on Facebook, so I can sleep well tonight. Which I'm tired now, and forgot about the bills I need to do ack! Probably tomorrow, it was a busy day today, I don't want to mess up on those.

Btw, for those of you who read my blog yesterday, when I was worried if we were going to get the Combat pay, when they are not doing Combat anymore, here is an article on that. This is a good read also for those who's spouses are still deployed to Iraq.

http://www.defense.gov//News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=60679

2 comments:

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.