DAY 179~
The kids and I started the day by getting up and getting ready at 8 a.m this morning, we were headed off to Church. It was my second Sunday of volunteering in the "walkers" room. Then after that service of volunteering, I went to the 11 a.m service. The kids stayed in their rooms for two services. They seem to be always excited to spend that extra service in their rooms, and always say, "Yay."
After volunteering, and going to regular service, we came home and ate lunch. It was nice having a Sunday of Relaxation. After lunch I took a nap while the kids watched cartoons. When I woke up, I attempted, but failed at putting the new weed eater, I bought a month ago, together.
So, instead, I spent 45 minutes hand picking weeds, and ended up with two big piles. Now, I'm not sure what I will do with all the weeds, there are so many. And I'm only about half way through the yard. At least it is starting to look better again. I hate weeds. I just want to move into an apartment for the next few months until Josh is home for "good", and that way I don't have to worry about anymore weeds. It is a nightmare, well, that is probably what I'm going to be having from them, a nightmare tonight.
Then I came inside and started the oven for french fries tonight. While I was waiting on that, I went out front and pulled some of those weeds until the french fries were done. We had Au Jus again tonight, that way it wont go to waste. Now it's time to head off to bed, because it is midnight, I just finished my "big assignment for the week", and now I'm tired!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment