172~
Today was just one of those days. It started out great, continued to be great, started to end badly, got a little worse, and then ended out great. It is just like riding the roller coaster of emotions. This is not only normal for every human being, it is even more typical for an Army wife, with a deployed husband.
It started off my day going and volunteering at Church today. I helped out in the "walkers" age group. It was fun, but only three little ones showed up, and we had three adults. Which equals- one adult to one little walker. When their parents service in Church was over, it was time for me to go to my normal 11 service. My kids stayed in their Church Classrooms today for two services, so I could volunteer. This will probably start to be a normal thing for them on Sunday now. When I told them it wold start to be normal for them, they got excited.I decided to volunteer, because I'm an able body, who can volunteer. And because I had my own daycare before, and I have 3 kids, I have experience with the kids. I also met another lady today why volunteering, who teaches dance. All the songs are Christian songs the kids dance to. I think that is awesome, I might try and get Elizabeth involved with this next month after Josh returns back to Iraq, :( It is only 30 dollars a months, I think that is not that bad of price. I like how it is all Christian music that they perform to, I think that is a really cool thing.
After Church today, we came home and ate lunch. When we were done we got ready, and then headed to the pool. The three kids and I stayed at the pool today for a little over and hour. It seemed a lot longer then that since it was just the 4 of us (and of course all of the other people at the pool, but just the 4 of us hanging out). We had to go, because we needed to come home and eat dinner then head to the balloon glo. In which at a park here, they light up hot air balloons for a couple hours during the night, Labor Day Weekend.
Upon arriving home, I hurried and gave the younger two baths, got them ready, and had my oldest take a bath. When that was finished, I hurried and heated up canned chili, with cup up turkey hot dogs in it. We were in a hurry because we were meeting a friend at the balloon glo. I had to take a shower after I ate and finish getting ready.
Then I texted my friend and let her know we were on our way. Well, we looked for about 2 hours and NEVER found Parking. It was horrible. There were so many people around, I looked everywhere. People were parked WAY out. I would look a ways out, and then that would be my cut off point I wouldn't look past that point. For one, I didn't have my husband with me, I feel safer when he is around, especially at a night event, and two, I needed to be able to find my car when it was done. We continue to drive around until it was time for them to light the balloons up, so we could at least see them. I still looked for a spot and never found one, we went home. I don't plan on going back next year, because there were just way to many people around, which made it for a horrible experience.
Then we came home, did Prayer time with the younger two because my oldest went to bed. my youngest tore of the chain for when daddy is coming on his vacation home.
I did get to talk to Josh tonight, which was nice. We talked for 23 minutes, it had been a little over a week since he has been able to call. So,that is why it went from a good, to a bad, back to a good day.
My "big assignments" for my class are completed, and now I'm very tired, off to bed now, goodnight!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment