DAY 187~
This morning I hit the snooze button on my phone alarm. Problem was, it didn't go back off! Yes, I would have known, because it will repeat itself until you turn it off. So, I jumped out of bed, checked the time on my phone, IT WAS 8:00 A.M!!! Problem was little man had to be on the Preschool bus at 8:19 a.m. So, I rushed, got him dressed, fed him, and put on his shoes. Then I had to get ready, and make sure the older two were up dressed, and eating. He made the bus on time, somehow, and then we were off to take the older two to school, their school starts at 8:30 a.m. They made it on time also.
I then came back home to grab my tennis shoes and water. It was time to go to they gym! Oh my goodness, it was a crazy hard work out today. The trainer made us start with a run. I made the mile in 12 minutes 45 seconds, instead of the 15 minutes last week. And that is with not practicing since last week. I ran 3 minutes, walked one minute, tomorrow I will run 4 minutes walk 1 and so on. Then She had us do TRX training after. My oh my, that was hard. The work out today made me completely loose my energy until tonight. I had a lazy day, napped and watched t.v. I was just so work out from the hard work out, when I'm not use to working out anyways.
I made up for it tonight though. I cleaned the house, living room, and kitchen. And then tonight I spent and hour cleaning up the kids toy room. It is such a darn mess, I'm not done with it yet. And it is a surprise it is such a mess, since the kids are hardly down here. I will get it done by the time my hubby is home, along with all of the other cleaning I have to do around here.
And I finished "some" of my homework tonight after I put the kids to bed. Our chain is getting shorter that we tear every night, and we cannot wait to see my husband.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment