My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A nice clean SUV....

DAY 193~

I did get my room cleaned last night, and also talked to Josh via Facebook chat while cleaning my room. And well the closet is clean now to. All I have to do is things like dust, Windex, and vacuum, which shouldn't take to long.

When I woke up, I was joking around with the dog, and asked him, can I have a hug? Just wanting to see what he would do, it really sounded like he said, "huh?" Like he didn't know what I was talking about. Then last night I asked him, if he needed to go outside, and it sounded like in the Scooby Doo voice, that he said, "No!" I had to laugh!

I ended up not volunteering with the walkers today at Church. I woke up with a cold, not only was I not feeling well, I thought it shouldn't be passed on to the young ones. But since, I don't have a lot of direct contact with anybody at Church we still went. And ended up being somewhat late.

When service was over I talked to the Pastor about being Baptized in the next couple of weeks, not sure when, So I have to get back to him on that one.

Then it was time to come home and eat lunch. My plans for today were wash the SUV, the truck, and the dog. Well, 4 hours later, I was able to accomplish washing the SUV. It took so long because I cleaned the inside and outside. On the inside, everything but the carpet. I cleaned the seats windows and everything in between. It may not be perfect, but it is defiantly clean.

I didn't clean the truck though, because not only it took so long to wash the SUV, but some bees have built a nest. And I have been trying to kill them with the spray. I hope by the morning they are all gone, so I can clean the truck. Inside and outside.

When I was done cleaning the SUV it was dinner time. When we were done eating, I took care of the piles on the stairs. The upstairs piles were the ones to come downstairs, and the downstairs to go upstairs. I separated the piles and had Michael take them to the right rooms. Another thing taken care of. Then I cleaned little ladies room, so I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Then it was time to Pray and tear the chain for when Josh is coming home. Which is getting really short. When the kids were in bed, I had to give the dog a bath. He wouldn't get in the tub. So I had to literally pick him up in the air, and put him in the tub. He isn't no small dog. He is heavy. I must be getting stronger, haha. Then I realized, I didn't have a bowl or anything to dump water on him, and I didn't want to move, having him jump out and have to go through that all over. So, I gave him a shower. He was actually good, I made sure to tell him he was a good boy several times and gave him a treat after he was dried off. His bath was in the basement, and the treat was upstairs. So, when we were coming back downstairs so I could do my homework, I noticed he left a present for me. A nice pee trail all the way down the stairs. He must not have thought I didn't have enough to do with the million of things I have to get done. He wasn't so good anymore.

Now that my homework is done, and my blog is almost written, and it is 11:43 p.m. I'm going to go and try to get two full bathrooms cleaned out of the total of 3 and a half bathrooms. That way it is one less then to worry about. Wish me luck! It is getting close to Josh being here, and I just have to get things done. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.