My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Friday, September 3, 2010

Johnathans Open house...

DAY 169~

After Johnathan got on the bus, and I took the other two kids to school, I went to the Gym. One of my work out partners brought the Zumba dvd, so I finally was able to try it. It has been a long time since I have had to coordinate my body with different dance moves, back when I was in high school, 9 years ago, on the dance team. It was a lot of fun though.

Then I came home and cleaned up the house. I was planning on doing more cleaning, until Johnathan wanted to be a Mommy's boy. I ended up falling asleep on the couch holding my little man. It was so sweet!

When the older two got off the bus, they were home early again, so I didn't have time to make it to the bus stop. I watched from my house. Not long after they were home it was dinner time, we had peanut butter and jelly since our burners on the stove were not working.

Tonight was Johnathan's open house at his preschool. When we got there they had us drop off ALL the kids in his classroom, even the older two. Then they had us go to a meeting in the gym. They gave us information and released us back to the classroom, where we got to be preschoolers. When I got back to the classroom Johnathan was playing, with what of all things, CARS, he loves those little cars. Then it was time for them to clean up.

The teacher then had story time, where my little man sat in his chair, and then they played an alphabet game, if you stop on the letter B, you get a piece of bubble gum. Even the older two were allowed to play and were give bubble gum, lovely! His teacher seems like she is a great teacher for him, and he should learn a lot this year.

Then we had to come home. We were FINALLY able to get a new stove. Now I can use my burners on the BRAND NEW stove. It has been since LAST FRIDAY, that I haven't been able to use it, and boy was that a pain. Then rental company replaced it with a nice one, black and silver (really not sure if it is stainless steel, it is and off brand). But it does look nice, compared to the white one. I can't wait to cook dinner on it tomorrow.

I was able to talk to Josh some on Facebook today, which helps feel in the communication gap when I'm not able to chat with him on the phone.

The kids all had their baths, were told a story, Prayed and tore of the chain for when Josh is on his "vacation home".. I have completed my homework and bills, and it is now 1:16 a.m, I have to get up at 7, so I'm very tired. Off to bed I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.