DAY 180~
Like always, our mornings, are CRAZY!!! Getting all three kids up, making sure they are dressed, eat breakfast, and have lunches packed. Sometimes it is very stressful! i ended up taking the older two to school, again, after my youngest was off to school.
Finally, I was able to head to the gym. It was working out with the Physical Trainer, and a friend, Day 1. Oh my goodness was that one tiring workout. My body felt like it was going to melt to the ground. I felt sore all over while working out. But, it felt good afterwards. Then my friend and I walked around Fort while we were waiting for our other friend, who ended up not coming. We were getting strange looks from the soldiers as we were walking, like we didn't belong. Then my friend to me to the shoppette and bought me a drink and crackers for snack, which was very kind of her.
Then it was time for me to head home to get Johnathan off the bus. Some how I made it just in time, not sure how that worked out when I thought I left earlier then usual, hmm. For the rest of the day I was very busy. I think having that fast paced workout for 45 minutes, gave me enough energy to last the rest of the day.
I was doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, and cleaning up the kids toys, until it was time to get the older two off the bus. Then I made sandwich wraps for dinner tonight. And cleaned some more.
I even did something I said I was never ever going to do, because it is Josh's job, or I pay to have it done, shave the boys heads! By doing this, I saved us about $20 dollars. I'm always to afraid to shave their heads, afraid that I will hurt them or mess up. But I stepped out of my box, and I did it, and I'm only hoping that they look okay. Especially since my youngest has school pictures on Wednesday. After I shaved their heads it was bath time since mommy got hair all over them, ack! Daddy is the one who is the perfectionist when it comes to shaving the boys heads. But, at least my boys were brave, and let mommy shave their heads!
Finally it was Prayer time, and tearing the chain for when "Josh is on his vacation home." And off they went to dream land. Which I should head that way also, because after the kids are in school, my friend and I are doing a kick boxing class tomorrow that our physical trainer is giving. Wish me luck, haha, and that I'm able to move after the class!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment