DAY 175~
(Wednesday, September 8th, 2010)
Today was one of those CRAZY days! We woke up about 7:15 a.m, which usually we can still make the bus by then, because it is a good time for us. But, because my kids wanted to be slow, they missed the bus! After Johnathan's bus came, I then had to take the older two to school. They made it JUST ON TIME! There was no parking so we had to park a ways on one of the side streets, and then run them to class. We got our exercise first thing this morning.
Then I came home to finish getting ready to work. Something made me look for my military i.d when I first pulled up to the house. IT WAS GONE!!! I searched the car, house, EVERYWHERE. I even called the Church and CYS to ask them if they had seen it. They hadn't. AFTER AND HOUR AND A HALF of looking, I was eating my breakfast and thought, I took the kids to the pool on Sunday, it has to be in our pool bag. Guess what, it was. I missed working out today because I was an hour and a half late to the gym. I had just enough time to go to the gym, and get taped to see my measurements and get BMI. Then it was time to turn around and come back home after the ladies and I did some leg exercises. I was five minutes late picking up Johnathan, but the bus driver called me and I let her know, I was almost to my house. She waited.
The other two also got out of school 2 hours early today. It made the day go by FAST! The rest of the day I spent doing what else, but laundry and cleaning the kitchen. We made sloppy Joe's for dinner tonight.
The kids are in bed after their bed time routine. I completed my assignments for tonight, and even was able to complete one of my "bigger" assignments. I also wrote another blog besides this, "Deployment Survivor", you should go check that out too!
Well, I'm tired. I'm also happy that I was able to talk to Josh on Facebook chat tonight for awhile. He even got off, which I thought he was done, and then came back on a few minutes later. Wow, I'm tired! But look, we are another day closer to seeing Josh on his "vacation home" it is already 2 a.m, ack I have to be up at 7! I can't wait to see him though, makes everything worth while!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment