My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remembering 9/01/01/ Michael's mommy son night in

DAY 178-

Wow, it is Amazing 9/01/01 happened 9 years ago. This was also the year I graduated from High School, and got married. About 2 and a half months before it I graduated and 18 days after it we were married. Which means, in 18 days my husband and I will be married 9 years, WOW!

When 9/11 happened, I was about 2 months pregnant,and sleeping at that time. I remember my mom waking me up and saying I need to come to the living room right now. I was still half out of it. I remember sitting in front of the t.v, wondering if I was still asleep having a nightmare, and hoping that I was really asleep and nothing like that was really happening in the U.S.A. I was in complete shock, and extremely sad at the same time. I couldn't help but keep my eyes glued to the t.v. The whole thing is just so hard to imagine that it actually did happen, just so sad. Those families are always in my thoughts and Prayers.

Along with the families who have lost soldiers, and other Military members fighting since that happened. Josh left for basic about a month, or less after it had happened. I think he had signed up for the Army not long before it happened. Of course, being 18, we didn't know that it would turn into an every other year deployment. And that is where it got us today, leaving for basic not long after, and starting his first deployment when our oldest son was 11 months old. He was there in Iraq the day everything started in Iraq. And has pretty much made up our almost 9 year marriage, on his 4th deployment currently, and being gone almost every other year.

This life is definitely not for everyone. It is hard, but you just have to love the person with all of your heart, and that I DO. A lot of people end up not having a long marriage getting married at 18, throwing 3 kids in the mix by the time your 24, and plus oh my, being deployed so many times. But we have, and I'm proud of us, :)
I love my husband with all of my heart, I'm very Proud of the Man and the Soldier he is! And I cannot wait to see him for his "vacation home", at the end of the month.

Today, I slept in some, and then awoke to a 3 year old screaming and throwing a temper tantrum. I never figured out what that was about. Then I decided to do another yard sale. I made 2 dollars, sold 5 things. Wahoo, go me, lol, not! At least I don't have to put the things back in the garage, or take them to Goodwill, so, that is a good thing! I did the yard sale from 10 a.m-1 p.m. Then closed it up. It was time to get ready.

At 2:30, we headed to CYS to take the younger two to daycare. I like how they are fed snacks and dinner, so it makes things so much easier for me. Tonight was Michael and Mommy's night in (I feel bad, I completely forgot to take any pictures of tonight). At first Michael was playing the WII, which didn't last long. He started showing me a slide show of some pictures on the WII saying that daddy made it. I started watching it and I was like "Hey, Michael, these pictures were taken after your daddy left." That was when he decided to stop playing the WII, he was caught for doing something he wasn't suppose to. He is so his fathers son when it comes to that stuff, easily figuring out things he is not suppose to be messing with in the first place.

Then we ordered a movie off OnDemand. It was the Spy Next Door. It was an okay movie, but more directed towards the kids. It mainly made me sleepy. For tonight's dinner I mad Au Jus, and french fries. Then after the movie was over, Michael played the Wii some more, and I ended up falling asleep for a few minutes. When I woke up Michael was like, "I added some more pictures to the slide show", Ugh! Michael didn't I seriously already tell you not to mess with that? Mommy cannot wait for a break a the end of this month with I can pass the kids to daddy.

Then it was time to go pick up the younger two. We of course got stuck by a never ending train! They seriously need to limit how many cars a train can have. It took about 7 minutes! Thankfully I made it on time to get the younger two from daycare.

It was then time for Prayer time, and tearing the chain off for Josh's vacation home, and they they all went to bed. Johnathan has been on a kick the last couple of days wanting to sleep in sisters room on the floor, even though his room is with brother and he has his own bed. Not sure why he is doing that. Maybe because they have been playing together more often??

Oh and I received and email back last night from Elizabeth's school . I'm getting so mad at them. I emailed about getting her teachers help in the classroom with the regular classroom activities. I got an email back saying the school psychologist will be contacting me. I will refuse the school psychologist, she is not a part of this picture unless she wants to be her in room teachers aid, and that is not going to happen. They already have her IEP, and they know what she needs to work on etc., because she went from January-May and has already been back in school a month. I'm just fed up with it! I have been waiting to see progress since we moved, none! And ia have wrote notes and gone in to talk to them. I feel wanting her to see the school psychologist is another round about way of putting getting her a teachers aid in the classroom off. Sorry school, not going to happen, I will still continue to fight for the teachers aid. When she had one in Maryland, she was nearly writing her name. We moved here, and she started writing circles, and has been for months. So, on Monday I will take some of her work she did in Maryland with her teachers aid, and then the work she has done here with out having any help and show them how not having a teachers aid is not working and will not happen anymore. I don't care who I have to go talk to, this mom will not take it with this school anymore! My daughters education is very important to me!

It's bedtime, Goodnight!

(well for those of you that said my blog last night was short, and you know who you are, lol, I hope this blog is better for you, lol, :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.