DAY 195~
As I'm writing this blog, I'm completely just tired, and stressed. I have been so busy the last few days giving my house a "good cleaning." In fact, I have been working so hard I Have lost 3lbs since last Thursday, and have had an average of 5 hours of sleep per night since Thursday. It is all catching up to me now! I may not keep my house "perfect" all the time, but when it comes to my husband coming home on "his vacation home", I will try to at least get it to as close to perfect as I can. It is hard though when you clean up, and have 3 children messing it up right behind you, or a dog peeing on your nicely fresh cleaned floors! Ack! But I know, by the time I'm in my husbands arms soon, it will all be nice and clean and I can enjoy spending time with him.
After getting all the kids off to school this morning, I ended up being 20 minutes late to Kick boxing class. Whoops! I really wasn't in the "mood" to go, but I did. And I was still able to get a 1 hour at least, work out in. I ran again also today. I'm up to walking 1 minute running 6 minutes, and I made my mile at 11:05, which is an improvement for me.
Then I came home and had worked on more cleaning, and also my laundry. My laundry and kitchen seem to be the biggest couple of things left, kitchen not so bad, but mainly its the laundry.
After most of our cleaning today, the kids and I made our Welcome home banners for Josh, they are all set to go when he flies in. Little lady wanted to say, "I missed you daddy," and she drew a picture of herself and daddy, little man I wrote on his, "I love you daddy." and he did his 3 year old scribbling on his, plus sister drew a picture of little brother on his sign. Young man wrote, "Welcome home daddy, Happy Anniversary." and drew and Army Picture. And mine, it says, "Happy 9th Anniversary" since when he arrives it will be around then. Well this is it for now, I still need to clean the final half bathroom, which should be easy, and head to bed. I completed my second big assignment for the week so I don't have to worry about it, and it was my final 1,000 word paper. Good night~!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
I'm sure all are so excited and can't wait for him to be home!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting that you are so close!!
ReplyDelete