DAY 194~
Last night I did get off here, and clean 2 full bathrooms of the 3 and a half bathrooms that we have. I ended up in bed around 2 a.m. Then Josh called me to give me some information around 5:21 a.m.
It has been yet another, long crazy day! After little man left on the bus, I took the older two to school. I sat in my car for a few minutes trying to decide if I was going in the school to take care of the issues I have been having with little ladies education. I decided not to, because I was starving. So I came home and ate, and finished getting ready
Then it was time to go and get gas, and pick up little man at preschool. He had a physical today, in order to play sports and be in preschool. Once that was over, I got me a coffee, and a pumpkin muffin to share with him. I tried to also get his shot records, but since the Army is making us go on the Air Force base for appointments, the Air Force base cannot get our shot records from the Army, which is ridiculous. So, it was then time to go.
We then went to Family Dollar, I was looking for a specific item that I saw a friend have, I wanted, they didn't have any left at that store. I ended up buying markers, and a little car for little man since he was good. Then we were off to stop by the Church.
I was suppose to meet up with a lady in order to get the information to make the cards, I thought she said today at noon. I waited 19 minutes, nobody was around, she wasn't calling me, and I didn't have her number. So, we left. She still hasn't called me. But since it is very close to Josh coming home, and I have lots of stuff to do, I'm not going to be able to do that.
Then we were off to Lowes. I was buying the replacement I used to spray the bees in Josh's truck last night when it was dark. I used a whole can on the mirror, that I borrowed from the neighbor, So, I bought new ones to give to her, and a spray thing for the hose. And then we were off to Walmart.
At Walmart, I had to buy Josh's soap, and wipes for the car. And then a new dog tag for our dog. Once that was done it was time to come home, give Johnathan lunch, and clean the kitchen. I later realized I had forgot to eat something for lunch today.
When the older two were home from school, I cleaned Josh's truck. The bee's that I sprayed last night were all dead, about 50 of them. I sprayed the mirror with water to get the dead bees out. Then I cleaned the inside and outside of his truck. While I was working on the inside my neighbors son had came over to see if I wanted it started, that was a definite, Please!!! So, now Josh's truck doesn't have a bees hive in the mirror, it runs, and it is nice and clean. Yay!
Then I had to come in to make dinner, and by the time dinner was over it was time to give the kids a bath. We finished the night for them doing Prayers and tearing of the chain for when Josh is home.
Then I went to fold laundry and put it away. As I was putting the laundry away, Josh called me and told me when he will be here. So, I know, I just can't share because of OPSEC. Finally I had school work to do. I did my normal nightly assignments for each of my two classes, but also completed a "big" assignment earlier then usual, so once the time comes, I can worry about spending the time with Josh.
Now I need to go clean the kids bathroom, and then head to bed. I'm getting very sleepy, Good night!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment