My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Little Man's night in with Mommy....

DAY 192~

Today I slept in a little bit, then I woke up got ready, and started my yard sale around 9 a.m. It didn't go to well again today. I did make a dollar, off 3 pieces of toddler clothing. Then I closed up!

My oldest had soccer pictures today. So, quickly after the yard sale I grabbed stuff to make peanut butter and honey sandwiches in the car. Then we were off for pictures. He had a game today, but didn't go to that. Once his pictures were over, we went to the car to make our lunch. He didn't go to the game because he had his last guitar lessons for now. He will start guitar again in a month or so, right now it is just to busy with soccer season. The other two kids and I sat in the guitar while young man was practicing, then we went inside for the last few minutes of his practice.

Once guitar was over, it was time to go to the commissary. We only needed a few basic items at the stare. Then we were headed to CYS to leave the older to there. It was little mans night in at home. I must have been a boring date because he fell asleep for awhile. Once he was up we at McDonald's, he had a kids meal, I ordered cheap off the dollar menu. And we watched Beverly Hills chihuahua, I thought he would like watching a movie with talking dogs. After the movie was over he watched some cartoons, then it was time to go pick up the older two.

Before we left though, I looked at my friends pictures from her reunion with her husbands vacation home. On the way to get the kids, it finally hit me that my husband will be here less then a few days. I got tears in my eyes because I was happy for my friend, but excited for us.

Then as my normal tradition I worked on my homework after the kids went to bed. Now, even though it is 11:50 p.m, I think I will go work on my bedroom. Thankfully it is not bad, and just needs some TLC. It will just be nice not to have to worry about one less thing to get done before Josh is home, which is coming up, VERY FAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.