My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Gym was a no, go....

DAY 176~

This morning I woke up after only 5 hours of sleep, or less. I was up talking to my husband for a bit on facebook, then I had to work on my homework, and I wrote two blogs last night. I finally headed to bed at around 2 a.m, only to have to be up around 7 a.m to get the kids ready for school.

Mornings are always crazy here. Trying to get three kids up and ready for school, and then making lunches and such. Today was also picture day so I wanted to make sure the kids looked decent, and my daughters hair was fixed cute. Then I took the older two to school, after my youngest left on the bus.

My oldest wanted me to walk him to his outside of the classroom door, since I had walked my daughter before to hers. Then I had to run to the car and fill out the picture forms because I hadn't had a chance to do this before, and then take those into the school.

I had thought about going to the gym after, I even was wearing my work out clothes. But, I was tired, and really didn't want to waste my gas when I it has to last me to pay day, because my workout friends weren't going to be able to attend today.

Really, not much else happened today. I tried fighting taking a nap. That didn't quite work, I was just to exhausted. I tried to work through being tired, it just wasn't happening. I'm proud for Our Military , and Soldiers like my husband who can work long hours, especially when they are tired. It just wasn't happening for me.

I should hit the hay though because it is almost 1 a.m.

Dear Alicia,
You need to get yourself on a better schedule! If you go to bed earlier, then you won't be so tired when you have to get up early. And wait wow, then you wouldn't be so tired during the day!

Thank you, your sleepy eyes, that just seem to always want to fall asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.