DAY 186~
I missed posting before that we are half way through the deployment (of course I have no clue when he is coming home, so it's not violating OPSEC,can't violate it when I don't know!) and we are headed back down. Hopefully the next few months go by fast. But, him being home for his "vacation", will make the time, at least soon, go by fast.
Today was another busy day! We went to Church at 9:15 a.m, so I could volunteer with the walkers again. My kids were in two of their services. They seem to still enjoy that, at least for now. I always have fun with the walkers, because they are cute, the move around, and their not at an age where they can talk back to you! After that service I went into the 11 a.m Church Service. The service lasted longer then is usually does. I was actually starting to get very sleepy cause it was lasting so long. When we were headed home from service, I had a friend of mine as me if we were going to the meeting. I was like what meeting. Soon, to find out the meeting about the Military Ministry at Church.
The kids and I stayed for the Pot luck at church for the meeting. We had sandwiches, and cupcakes. Both were good. And the lady then gave the meeting. When the meeting was over, I looked at my clock, and realized I had 13 minutes to get to a birthday party we were suppose to be attending.
We then rushed back to the house, I ran in grabbed shoes for little lady, and wrapping paper. I had a change of clothes in the car from a previous time, so she changed into those, she didn't want to wear her dress to the park.
We then rushed to Family Dollar to grab a present. I told the kids we had to go very, very fast because we were already late. I was feeling extremely bad at this point. I hadn't had a chance to pick the little one up a birthday present before and didn't want to arrive with out one. Once it was picked out, we bought it, and I had my oldest wrap it as we were driving to the park.
It was a fun pirate themed park. And one of our friends made an adorable pirate cake for the little boy. The party turned out great, and the kids had fun playing. Once the party was over, all 6 of the kids, my 3, one of my friends one, and then the birthday boy and his brother, were throwing apple things in the pond for fun. They were off a tree, the kids used all the ones of the ground and wanted more. So, the mom of the birthday boy, climbed into the tree, and shook the branch for more. It gave me a good laugh, it was nice of her to do that for the kids. Then we all walked around the pond some. And my other friend took a few pictures of me. After we were all done socializing it was time to head home.
When we got home, I heated up some frozen burritos for the kids. None of us were really hungry, I just wanted something quick so they could eat, and not go to bed with an empty stomach. Then they watched some television, as I came down to the basement to start cleaning some of their toys.I only spent 45 minutes tonight cleaning it, because I wanted to get them to bed on time tonight.
Now that my last big assignment is done for this week, and I was able to talk to Josh via Facebook Chat, I'm off to bed. Don't forget to go and check out my Fun Questions Post.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment