DAY 170~
Yesterday I had called the dentist to try and get a dentist appointment. I was able to get an appointment for today. So, I texted my friend to see if she could watch little man, she could. She asked me if they could go to Walmart, I said they could.
So, this morning after getting the older two kids on the bus, I came home got ready, and then headed to my friends house. We had another friend arrive at her house, and the two ladies, and Little man headed to Walmart, I headed to the Dentist.
I was a little bit late for the dentist because the freeway was at a stand still. There was not one, but three BAD accidents, all with in a half mile. Once I realized the freeway was not moving I had called the dentist office and let them know I would be late. I was stuck in the middle of no where with out an exit. I was a new patient today to. But, I finally made it in, and had my check up, with x-rays, and had the dentist look at my mouth. Finally it was time to head back to get little man.
When my friend had left to go to Walmart, she accidentally left her phone at the house, so I had to wait a bit before the got back. But when they arrived back, I found out they spoiled him. Our other friend bought him McDonald's, and then the friend that watched him bought him 5 shirts, pajamas, a water bottle and a bath toy. I was very appreciative of this, because it was very kind.
Once the other friend had left, my friend that watched him, little man, and I went to Sally's Beauty supply payless shoes, and Petco. Then we went back to our friends house. Little man and I then headed back to our house to get the other two off the bus. He had to carry his bag of goodies with us to the bus stop.
Then it was time to watch the kids Friday Night movie, and eat the pizza. Michael chose to watch Spider man tonight. When the movie was over, we had to go to Walmart to get training pants.
And we were finally off to our friends house again to hang out. Where we watched The Back Up Plan, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. My friend also made me a cake, just because. Well, yesterday after the gym, they were talking about cakes, and I was like that sounds good your making me hungry for cake, and so she made me one tonight. It turned out so good, and is very tasty. I watched her make some of the cake then left the room. When she said she was done, I walked back into the kitchen to see what it looked like, it had my name on it, I was shocked. I thought that was soooo.... sweet, I never had anyone make me a cake before, just because. I'm really appreciative of it.
The kids and I didn't make it home until just before midnight. No normal bedtime routine tonight because they crashed as soon as we hit the car. Now I'm very tired and need to fall asleep, it is 1:20 a.m. Time to start another day, and I'm not even in bed yet.
Oh yeah, I also got to talk to Josh on Facebook today, which is always nice knowing that he is okay, in between phone calls.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment