DAY 191~
After taking the older two kids to school, I had yard sale this morning. Another failed attempt, I might try one more time in the morning,and call it good! I really just want to get rid of the changing table. Since, I wasn't doing well with my yard sale I closed up early. Little man and I were off to help a friend get ready for her husbands, "vacation home", by talking to her while she cleaned house, haha! We ended up keeping her company. And ended up with a lot of goodies to, clothes for little man and I, and such. Then little man and I had to come home and get the older two.
A little while after they came home we headed back to help her. I took a wrong turn to ealry and ended up in a maze lost. It was just crazy, finally I had to pull out my gps for help. And we made it to my friends house to talk to her again while she was cleaning. She liked the company while she cleaned.
And now since I did some of my homework, and I'm way tired, I'm off to bed. I only ended up with about 5 hours sleep last night, when usually I like a lot more, and it is 12:21 a.m right now.Good night!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment