My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ready or Not, I was taking Kick Boxing Class today....

DAY 181~

If our work out was not hard enough yesterday, we took kick boxing class today. That was of course after I got the kids off to school and headed to the gym. I was super nervous, not knowing If I would have enough energy for it or not, or if I would be able to do most of the moves. I had a fabulous time though, it was sooo.. much fun, that is, until the end when the physical trainer said, we were running a mile! Ack! What I don't run! I was always the one who walked in gym class, running is just not for me. But, I did today, and I did my best. I would run 2 minutes and walk 1, I made the mile in 15 minutes, and I can only improve from that point on. So yes, the non-ever running me, did run some today. And it felt good! I always have a fun time working out with my friend, and she is the main reason, I have almost been at the gym for 1 month now, almost that is, last week with the kids being out of school and such messed that up.

After the gym I came home to get Johnathan off the bus. We ate lunch and then headed to Walmart. I picked up a few things, including body soap, deodorant and such for "Josh's Vacation Home." Plus some other things that we need, no extras. And then I got my haircut, I wont tell how many inches just in case Josh reads this, I want to surprise him at the airport (no it is not short, short). I have been wanting a haircut for awhile now, really needing it, because it was just getting to long and yuck! And I got my eyebrows waxed to. I was thankful my friend took Johnathan for a bit so I could get that done.

Then we came home, and I fixed my newly cut hair, and we went to the bus stop to get get older two kids. Then we basically had dinner tonight not to much else.

Well, I did have them go out in the front yard and do "physical training", haha. They got a paper today from school that they are doing the thing related to football and 60 minutes of physical activity. The school says they do 30 at school, so they ask we would do thirty at home. So, we went out front they stretched, did jumping jacks, and ran a few laps, and walked around the yard. Surprisingly they had a blast doing it while mommy watched. Hahaha, after the last couple days of working out, my legs hardly work anymore. Even my youngest was running around following brother and sister.

A little while after that, the old stove was finally picked up. That was my fault though, I just called today, because I get sick of calling for repairs all the time and such. And they did come right away tonight. So, that is gone.

Then the kids were off to bed! And since my homework is accomplished early tonight, and I have A LOT on my mind that is stressing me out, I might head to bed also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.