My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, September 18, 2010

For as busy as today was, it sure did run smoothly....

DAY 185~

Today was such a busy day today. I had almost forgot to take a shower this morning. Usually I would take them at night, but decided yesterday since we had a late night to take one this morning.

I started off with a 3 year old throwing a temper tantrum because when mommy put him to bed last night, I put him on his own bed. I know, isn't that so awful?? He was mad because he was not on sisters floor. What has got into my young one? I have no clue! He just wants to be by his sister and not his own bed. So, yes tonight, he is sleeping on the floor, AGAIN!! Not by mommy choice though, he already got mad at me once for putting him in his own bed, in his room with his brother.

Once that was done, it was time to make coffee, get breakfast, make lunches, get water drinks, make sure we had drinks for lunch, get Michael's soccer cleats, and make sure his guitar was also in the car. And fix my hair, put on make up and make sure the kids were ready to. Lets just say it was hectic, I was running through the house making sure that everything was done. Or, so I thought!

Then we were off to young mans first soccer game of the season. Oh, I had also made sure to take a blanket and toys for the younger two at the game. That was another thing I was gathering up this morning. I didn't want them wondering away from me, and had them play the toys on the blanket.

Not long after the game was started, young man was hit in the stomach/ribs with the soccer ball. Everyone took a knee and he was out of the game. Well, I didn't think he would want to come back in, but he did. During this time I carried little man, and walked with little lady around to the other part of the soccer field to make sure he was okay. He was, then walked with both of the young'ins back. The game tied 1-1.

I had made lunch so that we could eat after the game, it was noon by this time. Young man had guitar lessons after his soccer game. So, after our lunch we headed to his guitar lessons. That lasted 45 minutes. And then we had extra time, in which we headed to the park on Fort. His guitar lessons is on Fort, his soccer game was not. The younger two and I stayed outside while Young man had his guitar lessons, I used the blanket, chair, and toys we took from the soccer game to keep them busy. They don't know how to stay quiet so that young man can practice. When it was young mans turn to practice on his own, while the other's watched him, this lady I have got to know from guitar lessons, who also has 3 kids, kept and eye on my other two, so I could see young man.

The kids had about 40 minutes to play at the park, before heading to CYS to drop the boys off. Tonight was little ladies mommy and daughter night in. After dropping the boys off, I did a no, no. I went through McDonald's, a no, no because I didn't really have the money to do so. But, I did buy the cheapest thing on the menu. I just knew we didn't really have anything at the house to eat. When we got to the house, we watched High School Musical 3. Haha, I'm going to admit, I actually ended up really liking this movie. Don't know why but I did. But, this when we were at home is where the, I thought I did everything comes in.

As we pulled up at the house (I hope this is one of the blogs my husband is not able to read, haha) I heard barking outside. Right then I thought, Oh Crap, we forgot to put the dog in his kennel. In which he usually always goes into when we leave somewhere. So, he was outside ALL day! I didn't do that on purpose though, like I said, I was doing A LOT this morning and trying to remember everything. Mr. Dog is fine! I just had the feeling like I had left a child behind or something after I found out. I felt bad, and I really, really hope that trouble make didn't bark all day! Because then that would be embarrassing, I wouldn't want to upset the neighbors. If he did, I'm very sorry, It was an accident!

Then it was time to pick up the boys once the movie was over. Once they were picked up we ran into the PX really quick, by this time it was 7 pm. I had to cash a check. And once we arrived home, it was bath time, and tearing off the chain when The Mr. is "on his vacation home." It is getting close, but yes so far away!

Now it is time to go work on one of my "big assignments" for the week. I have already finished the smaller daily assignments for both classes for today. I have absolutely NO energy from my long day, so we will see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.