My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Only I could injure my hand while sweeping before a Tastefully Simple Party...

DAY 177~

Today was a LONG day. I DIDN'T want to get out of bed today. If I had my choice I would have slept ALL DAY!!! But I had no choice, and at 7:50 a.m I rolled out of bed, to get the kids off to school. I drove them into school again today, and dropped them off.

Then I was off to my friends house, she was watching little man when I went to get my teeth cleaned today. My gum's hurt so bad because of the thing she used to clean them. After the dentist it was back to my friends house to get little man. We hung out with my friend for a couple of hours, before we headed home.

Then it was time to clean, clean, clean, in preparation for my Tastefully Simple Party tonight. Some how I injured my hand while sweeping. Don't ask me how because I have no clue! Strange!

Well, we had a good turn out today for the party. And I appreciated everyone that came. I think now it is time to head of to bed because I'm getting very sleepy. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.