My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Laughed, I Cried, I Had A Mom's Night Out.....

DAY 171~

We got to sleep in some today, doesn't happen that often. At least until 9:30. I was suppose to babysit today, until it got canceled a half hour before they were suppose to be here. It worked out though.

I spent some time on my phone. Since I had to reboot it and it put all of my husbands information on it, there were also different older pictures that I haven't seen in a long time. I decided to download some of those on my computer. Then it was time to eat a late breakfast.

A little while later, I decided I needed to go up to the one and only Comcast office in the area, and take in my Power of Attorney, in order to get some of the charges of the movies taken off. There were sooooo..... many people there at the same time. The wait was 45 minutes, and my kids of course didn't want to behave. The lady was able to take off 3 4.99 movies, but I had to call in on the 14.99, because they don't take off "Adult" ones with out the supervisor. And since it is Saturday, she didn't have a supervisor. I ended up calling later and they did take it off, it was a UFC one, which Josh isn't here to watch those and I don't. So,that ended up being a total of 30 dollars off the bill for movies that I didn't rent in the first place.

Then I took the kids to CYS. Tonight was Mommy's turn to have 4 hours by myself. I don't remember the last time I had that amount of time, just to myself. After dropping the three off, I decided to go to Sonic, and get myself a chicken sandwich, fries, and a chocolate cream shake, since I saved all the money today, it was my treat to myself. Then I came home and watched "The Last Song", where I cried, and I laughed. It was a good movie. Today was a day of missing Josh even more then I already do, between the old pictures today bringing back memories, and then the movie tonight. I was just a little emotional. After the movie, I took a half hour nap, then I had to return to Fort for the kids.

Once we were home, it was bath time. Then we had Prayer time, and Elizabeth tore off the chain for when Josh is home on his "vacation home", I'm so excited that every day that goes by, the chain is getting shorter.

Now that I have completed my daily assignments for the week, and on of my "big assignments", it is time to head to bed, it is 1:12 and I'm getting very sleepy. Here's to starting a new day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.