DAY 189~
Wow, sorry I didn't write last night. For once I completely forgot. Probably because not a ton happened. I had gone to they gym in the morning with a friend. We worked out our legs, and we ran. I made a mile in 12 minutes 45 seconds, compared to the 15 minutes when we first started. It is an improvement and I only help to better myself from that point. I took a nap after Johnathan came home, he likes to watch t.v, laying by me, it is so sweet. I enjoy those moments. Then, my older two were out of school early yesterday. We worked on some school work for them and pretty much took a lazy day after that. My oldest was suppose to have soccer practice, but it was cancelled because of the rain. Then it was bath night, and tearing the chain for when Josh is home.
I didn't write last night because I was relaxing, and watching some TLC on t.v. I had also fixed my hair. I didn't even remember about my blog until this morning. Whoops. I guess I'm preparing my readers for me going missing for some days during a period of two weeks. When Josh is on his vacation home. I'm not sure now when I will be able to write, but If I disappear again, that is why.
DAY-190
It was another work out day today after the kids were off to school. After getting little man on the bus, and taking the older two to school, I thought I was ready to head to the gym from there. One big problem, I had forgot my tennis shoes and socks at home, because I hat put on slip on shoes. After I grabbed those, I headed off to they gym
It was another personal trainer day. She had us first run our mile. I walked 1 minute, ran 5 minutes. So, I ran a total of 10 minutes, and made my time of 11 minutes 45 seconds. A minute faster then I had done just yesterday. I don't ever run, so running 10 minutes for me is a HUGE improvement, and I only hope to improve. Then it was time to do stuff working on our arms. When that was over I came home to get little man.
My work out friend then came over to pick little man and I up, we headed of to Bath and Body works, her husband will be home on his vacation before Josh gets here. So she needed stuff for that. I picked up some 5 dollar, smell pretty spray, and called it good. Then we went through McDonald's and came home.
I was then waiting for the older two to get home so I could go to the bus stop and get them. When they got home we were headed off to my friends house to help her do some cleaning for about an hour. I had an FRG meeting to get to tonight. I helped her a little bit in her room, and then some in her sons room. Then I had to change clothes and head out. When I got in the car, I realized my i.d was missing, and I was already running late! I had to run home!
On the way back to the house, I saw an ambulance, and a fire truck not far from her house. Someone had been hit by a car, I saw them lying in the road, the medics looked like they had JUST got there and was just starting to take care of this person, just starting to put a neck brace on. I also saw the car that was stopped that accidentally hit them. I hope and Pray both people are okay, the man that was in the road physically and emotionally, and the lady that was driving the car, emotionally okay.
I made it home, and went in the house and looked for my i.d. Still running late. It wasn't there. I locked up the house, and went to look in the car again. It was underneath the passenger seat in the front! ACK! I was super stressed and running late. I told the kids I hoped CYS hadn't fed the kids dinner yet for the daycare. I told them we had to hurry and go in because we were late. I dropped off the older two, went to take my youngest, and guess what?? The FRG leader came walking in of all people, my stress levels had gone down by a million! She said it started between 6:30-7, by this time it was like 6:45 p.m. I thought it started at 6, and I thought I was way late. Thankfully I was not.
Tonight was Bingo night. They hadn't even started when I arrived. They gave our prizes, but I was not lucky to win any. It was still a fun "Girl's night out" for our Company though. When it was over I went back to get the kids and head home. It was automatic bed time, nothing else.
Then I came downstairs and spent about 45 minutes finishing the kids playroom. I'm glad it is done. That was the last major cleaning project. Now it is deep cleaning, and getting the cars and the dog washed before Josh comes home.
Then I did my homework. And I talked to Josh via Facebook chat as I was doing my homework. I really can't wait to see him, but yet, I don't know if It really has hit me that I will have the man of my dreams, a.k.a, my husband in my arms next week.
Oh, I did forget to mention on here, I just added to my stress levels a ton more. Since I'm suppose to be cleaning the next few days until Josh is here, and next week is the final week of my two classes, guess what I did, said I would make thank you card for church for something. Ugh, Not sure what I was thinking. Hopefully I can accomplish everything. For some reason God thinks I can, so I can do this! Also, I will be doing some more volunteering occasionally, this time it is Administrative work, when they need me.
Off to bed I go, as it is 1:50 in the morning, on a Friday, and my kids are up in 5 hours, ack! I wasn't able to start my cleaning though until almost 11 because of bingo night, and some other stuff, but I'm headed to bed now! Good night!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment