My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm a Soccer Mom, Again......

DAY 182~

It was amazing today, we were actually able to get up in enough time to get the older two kids to the bus stop! Awesome! Then little man and I cam home so I could make coffee and such before his bus came. He decided to get on the couch, turn on the t.v, in which he is not suppose to do, and kick off his cowboy boots! He was so ready to stay home. I had to tell little man that his bus would soon be there, he had preschool, and it was picture day!

After he left, I came inside, finished up a few things, and headed to the gym on fort. We ended up taking an "easy" day today at the gym. The physical trainer has been working up hard for the last two days, we needed a break. Then the three of us ended up in the hot tub. My friend called me while I was at the bus stop for the older two, and let me know of these plans, so I was able to take my swimsuit.

When we were done at the gym, I headed home to get little man. Well, I grabbed a quick bite to eat before he was home. Both of my friend were picking us up at noon to head to Ross. One of my friends husbands will be on "his vacation home" sometime, and she wanted to get a dress for when he comes home. We helped pick her one out one. On the way there, she bought us each a tea, and then little man chicken nuggets. And then our other friend bought him a monster truck shirt, he is so in love with monster trucks.

When we were done at Ross, we had to drop off our other friend at her house to go get her sons at school, swing by and then pick up the other friends son at school, and then came back to my house where she dropped me off, and I immediately walked to the bus stop to get my older two.

Tonight we had a quick dinner, and then headed to the first soccer practice of the fall season. My oldest played soccer during the spring, and now he is going to play fall soccer. He is not on the team at his school, but that is okay. His school teams were full. He is also going to be able to meet new friends this way. And you can't tell what school is which anyways when they are all wearing shirts with the districts name in different colors. His coach is a lady, but she is really like the assistant coach. Her son is not quite 18 yet, so cannot sign up as the coach, but basically he is the coach, she is the assistant. This was approved through the district and is fine with me. He has been an assistant to the "normal" couch for 4 years, but he is currently deployed. The 17 year old seems like he is going to be good with the kids. He played a soccer game in order for all the kids to learn each others names, "kick the ball to someone you don't know, and you can ask their name if you don't know it." By the end some kids new all the names, and I saw he even remembered my sons name. This should be fun, we have practice again tomorrow, and the first game on Saturday.

Well, I was finally able to have some type of communication with my husband, since I haven't been able to for a few days. It was via facebook email. I was glad to see he was doing alright, considering where he is. That is until his "vacation home", which is getting closer and closer every day. Yay! We are anxiously awaiting seeing him in the airport, you don't eve know how happy I am, (to hand the kids of to him in the airport, haha). I haven't seen him in about 6 months, I cannot believe I have had to live with out my husband for that long. And we are not done with this deployment yet, we are almost to the top of the "hill" but not quite yet!

Off to bed I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.