My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fun questions


Nicole at
tagged me in a questions post. What I have to do is answer the questions she asked, and then tag eight people to answer my questions. Thanks Nicole!

Nicole's questions are:
1) What is your favorite no-frills meal?
I love Sloppy Joes, and Joes, haha the potatoe Joes.
2) What is your favorite picture? Post it
(The one above) I love it because it is my husband and kids, a picture with daddy the morning before he deployed.
!
3) Do you prefer flip flops, boots, sneakers or heels?
I love heels, but find myself wearing flip flops more often, since I have the three kids.
4) Where is your favorite place to vacation?
Hawaii! But, since my husband doesn't like hot weather, not sure if I will ever make it back, :(
5) Do you sleep on your back, side or stomach?
I always sleep on my side, I cannot find any other comfortable position.
6) Do you own any television series box sets?
Yes we do, the one I can think of from the top of my head is, 24
7) Do you have any hidden talents?
I wish!
8) Who is your best friend?
My mom,Josh, Becka, Stephanie, and Alison, I couldn't just name one, :)
They are all my best friends for many reasons, but each have showed me that they are a friend of mine no matter what, and no matter how long I have known them.

My questions are:
1.) What is your favorite blog to read, and why? (It doesn't have to be mine, haha, I always like to see other interesting blogs)

2.)How many kids do you have, and how old are they?

3.) Where is your favorite place to live?

4.) If you want to go somewhere "quiet" to take time for yourself, where would this place be? (could be somewhere in your house, or a vacation)

5.) What are your favorite webpages on the internet, besides blogger.com?

6.) What is your favorite thing to do as a family?

7.)How long have you been married?

8.) What is your favorite car?

These questions are for anyone that reads my blog, because I would like to know more information about YOU, my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.