DAY 104- (JUNE 29TH, 2010)
Sorry I'm just getting to this blog. I just got done talking to my amazing husband, before someone came knocking on his door, and he had to go to work. He showed me some of his room. His own "little" space to himself, even with a door. I can't even describe in words, how much I love talking to him on skype and being able to see his face. But, only wishing that I could be with him, grab him through the computer and hold him as tight as I can, and then never want to let go.
Again today, the back yard took almost all of our day up. It was so bad, but we are now 75% complete with finishing it. I really hope that It gets done tomorrow. I have some bruises, a few little cuts, arms, legs, shoulders, and a back that hurts. But, I'm glad we are almost done. Well, mainly me. I'm the one that has done the most. Michael has helped some, and Johnathan and Elizabeth are always supervising, a.k.a. playing.
Before we started on the yard, we had to run to Walmart. I needed to pick up a few things, such as bigger yard clippers for my over grown bushes in the back yard. One of them was so big, you couldn't get into the shed. Thankfully that is most of the way cut down now.
I had forgot to mention yesterday, that when I attempted the weed eating (which today most of the yard was weedeated) Elizabeth pulled her chair to close to the edge where the steps are. Next thing I hear, is boom, boom, boom. She fell down the stairs, with the chair, and it landed on her. Thankfully she only came out with scratches on her face, head and shoulder. It could have been worse.
Now I think It is time to head to bed. I'm going to get on Skype again in the morning with the kids, earlier then I would wake up, but I know the kids want to see daddy. I hope nothing comes up with my husband at work. I can't wait to see him yet again, I would rather have him at home with us, but I can't think of that right now, because it is starting to make me cry, and I just can't do that, I have to stay strong. So, until then.. goodnight!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
That's so awesome that you are getting to see more of him and getting to see more of where he's at!! Praise the Lord that she is ok!! Stair tumbling is so scary!!
ReplyDeleteGlad your little girl is okay and that you've been able to talk to him more. Skype is awesome!
ReplyDeleteTwo Skype dates this week!!! Isn't it WONDERFUL? So glad you are finally able to see and talk to your husband!
ReplyDelete