My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy (Belated) Fathers's Day to my Dad, and my Husband Josh!!!

DAY 95- (JUNE 20TH 2010)

I know, I'm a little behind writing this post. Last night I was planning on writing it once I got the kids to bed. When I was putting my younger two to bed, I was laying on the bed with them, in between them so they wouldn't fight. Then I fell asleep, and woke up just for a few minutes to tell my dad goodnight.

Yesterday was our traveling day coming back from the Oregon Coast. It was sad leaving the Ocean behind, not knowing when I will see it again. In Colorado, we live no where near the ocean. I had enjoyed waking up to the ocean view, drinking my coffee every morning. And every night and falling asleep to the sound of the ocean waves. Ahh, I miss it already!

We were fortunate enough to spend Father's Day with my Dad yesterday. I don't remember the last time that we were able to Spend a Father's Day with him. A couple years, at least. The sad thing was, my husband Josh was not able to be with our 3 children this year. We missed him this year. I was able to send him an E-card that I got the notification, he was able to read it. He will be able to be here next Father's Day. We have that to look forward to. This year we have already made it through, all 3 of the kids birthdays, Mothers Day, and Father's day, we still have a lot more Holidays to get through. And this year, all of the Holidays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, I have to do alone with the three kids. Just the 4 of us. But, we will have next year to look forward to, when it will be the family, of 5.

My poor dad spend the day driving from the Oregon Coast, to their home in Washington. We stopped for lunch at a place called Burgerville and had lunch. After lunch, we continue the trip back. I think it ended up being a 5 hour trip. With me sitting in between the younger two kids, of course. So they wouldn't fight. We arrived at my parents house around 6 something at night. We then unloaded the car and brought everything into the house. We then were like, "What are we going to have for dinner?" Since we were gone a week, we didn't really have any food here for dinner. We decided for Father's Day, we would go have Chinese Food.

My kids were having such bad behavior, it was embarrassing. When we get back to Colorado, I think I will just stay home all the time. I'm sick of their bad behavior, all the time. Not just at the house, in public too.

I hope that the time, after our Vacation here, goes by fast. The only reason we are in Colorado is for my husband Josh, and he is deployed. I think about him all the time, and cannot wait to see him.

I just want to end this post wishing my Dad and Josh,

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

We hope you two had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.