DAY 99- (JUNE 24TH, 2010)
Today was our last day in Washington before returning to Colorado. I'm so very sad to be returning to our lonely house, without my husband. We have so many people here that are friend, family, and Friends that are like family. I'm going to miss everybody. Especially my parents who have put up with us for a month, every day.
Today in the afternoon, I said bye to one of my friends that I have known since High school. We didn't get to visit for long because we both had things to do. After we took pictures we had to leave.
Then it was time to come back and finish packing, and time for me to do my homework. After we ate dinner, we went and said goodbye to my in laws. After we spent about an hour and a half with them, we took pictures, and it was time to leave.
Then it was off to our friends house, who they are more like family. Our husbands were deployed together for 2 deployments. On the 2nd deployment, when Elizabeth was just a newborn, her 4 kids, and my 2 lived together for 2 months. We had lost touch over the last couple of years, but even just getting re in touch, it feels like we just saw them yesterday. We stayed for about an hour and a half. It was time to say goodbye, after just saying hello today.
It has been 15 days since I have heard my husbands voice. I hope that once we are back in our home in Colorado, I'm able to talk to him again. I miss him. It stinks that the phones have been down for so long.
I should be getting to bed. It is 12:23 right now, I'm suppose to be getting up at 2:30 in order to get ready to be at the airport. Our flight leaves at 6 a.m.
Next time I write my blog, we will be home in Colorado..
It has been great seeing all of our friends, family, and friends that are more like family. I really appreciate my mom and dad putting up with us for the last month. We will miss them. And we will miss all of our friends and family. We have all of our memories that we have made on our vacation to take with us back to Colorado.
Soooo.. Long Washington, Until Next Time.....
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment