My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Friday, June 18, 2010

My husband started my day out great, :)

DAY 92-

I was able to talk to my husband today on Facebook chat for awhile. It always makes my day "hearing" something from him. I always feel like a teenager who has a "crush" on someone, or a new couple that are dating, and they wait by the phone to talk. I just feel so good inside. Happy, and excited. I love my husband so much!! He is always busy on the road with his job, so it is not very often that we have any communication, so when I hear from him, it means A LOT to me.

This good feeling carried on the rest of the day. Today we stopped at a gift shop sitting on a hill above the water. It has pretty views of the ocean. The only thing I bought, a post card, of course for my husband.

Then we headed off to a really cool pirate gift shop area. It was an area with different buildings and the theme was of pirates. You could take pictures with pirates made out of wood, or stick your head through a hole and pretend your a mermaid. We went to the shops and bought a few things. The thing I bought, that I couldn't pass up, even though it is a little big for my kids is a shirt. It said, "While daddy's out fighting terrorists.. I'm terrorizing my Mommy!!!" I thought this was so funny, and sooo.. true for my 3 children. It was only 5 dollars, and I plan on getting a picture of all the kids in the shirt. Of course taking turns.

When we left his area we went to Artic Circle to get milkshakes. I don't remember the last time I had a milkshake. They had TONS of choices, almost to many to choose from. I had an banana chocolate shake. It was sooo... good. Then the kids had a birthday cake shake, and my parents had a strawberry cheesecake shake. If you are wanting a shake, this is the place to go. Not only a lot of choices, but they are all very delicious!

When we arrived back at the condo we stuck a lasagne in the oven, it was going to take an hour. My mom went to take a nap, and my dad took the older two children on a walk. I took my youngest on a little walk and up to the gift shop. I found a pink bag I absolutely fell in love with . I had to have it. But. I didn't have any cash on hand. So, a few minutes after arriving back to our Condo, I walked with Johnathan and Elizabeth back to get this bag. With my luck, it was on sale. Regular 15.00 dollars, on sale for 10. I love it, so cute! When the three of us walked back from the gift shop, Johnathan and Elizabeth were both throwing temper tantrums. It was so embarrassing with all of the people around. I had to gently pull Elizabeth by her hand, or gently push her to the condo. She wouldn't move. I was frustrated. Thankfully, Johnathan was running and crying at the same time. She saw the pool, and being the water baby she is, she wanted to swim. Johnathon wanted a bag that was smaller then mine. He had looked to the bottom of the pile and found the blue ones, and wanted that.

When we got back we ate a nice dinner of lasagna, bread, and salad. The kids are now sleeping, and now I'm off to bed.

Well, I forgot to mention I'm having problems with my yahoo account. It was hacked into and now it won't let me change my password. The test questions, in which I know, they say they are wrong answers. The questions are like who my spouse is, and where I met him, hmm, I obviously know those. Such a pain. And my husband sent me an E-Card, now I'm so frustrated that I cannot see this. I want to see what he wrote. Btw, my husband also sent me a text through yahoo to my cellphone letting me know he wasn't going to be able and call me today because of the phones being down. I thought that was nice of him. I received that message after he had already asked me if I got it, and he just signed off from facebook. Lovely, it was late, but still nice to see. My husband means a lot to me, and I love and miss him soo.. much!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for following
    Our Soldiers Make Us Sisters!!!

    We have an award for you

    http://soldiersmakesisters.blogspot.com/2010/06/beautiful-blog-award.html

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An easy way to hacking facebook passwords, cannot fault this service from http://www.hacked-facebook.net! Supports all I need and request was quick and easy. Even though the service checks each application, it makes me feel secure that the service is top quality. The best thing however is the feedback/help service. Any help or request is dealt with and usually delivered in cracking time! Great job, no need to look anywhere else! Oh, and a whopping $100.00 ! which is usually more than enough to know how to hack hotmail free! Learn-To-Hack.com is excellent. the support is amazing, I'm surprised because another group doesn't even offer this ammount of support. I found these people reliable, efficient and not too expensive. Thanks http://www.hacked-facebook.net.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack into someones yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack facebook password for free.

    Andrew K. Anthony,
    Lawton, OK
    United States

    Related articles:

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.