My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We went to visit my brother and his family today....

DAY 76- (Really, June 1st, 2010)



Today my parents and I went out to eat Brunch with the kids. Then we went out to see my brother. The kids and I haven't seen him and his family in two years. Last time we saw him was before the kids and I moved from Washington, 2 years ago.

We had a great visit at their house today. The kids played, and Johnathan made up his own song. It was the, "I'm bad, your bad song". It was so cute! Then my niece, and then Elizabeth were doing a presentation.




The kids all played outside some, and even rode bikes for a few minutes. We were there for a couple of hours. Then we all went out to eat pizza at a place called Abby's. When my parents, the kids and I arrived back at the motel the kids, my dad, and I went swimming. Elizabeth is such a water baby. She is not even the same child when she is in the water. She is not even afraid and wants to jump right in. One time she got out of the pool, and was trying to do a swimmers position jump in the pool. I had to stop her. She is just not scared of the water, not like me at that age. Johnathan was to afraid, and didn't want in the pool. Michael played some in the pool, but mainly by himself.

This trip is going by fast here in Oregon. I just hope our entire vacation doesn't go by fast. I just don't want the vacation to go by fast where the kids and I are back home not around the family anymore. Until then, just enjoying every minute, and thinking of and missing my handsome husband.

1 comment:

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.