DAY 91
When we are babies, and young children we didn't know what our life was going to be like. We didn't know what job we would do, where we would live, who we would marry, or how many children we would have.
This is all in our long road of life, there are twists, and there are turns, but our road of life will lead us on our very own unique path, and sometimes it may be hard, but those tough times will make us stronger, and will make us appreciate the good times.
Our families path has taken us through 3 prior deployments, and now on our 4th. Our path of life has definitely not been easy. There have been lots of twists and lots of turns being separated from my husband. It has been very difficult being separated from the man I love, and hardly being able to talk to him, but once a week. It is truly hard keeping a marriage going when your not able to talk, but the love I have for my husband is all worth it in the end. I miss him a lot. And I have the next few months to look forward to when I can give him a huge hug, and even a kiss too... I hope after the many twists and turns of prior deployments, and with him being on his current one, that our path on this road of life will be able to straighten out, and he will be able to be home with us for awhile.
I cannot wait for him to be home for longer then a year and we can enjoy being a family. Instead of just getting use to being a family with all of us again, and then having to leave again. I cannot wait to do things such as camping, hikes, day trips, playing games, and just spending quality time together. Simple things in life, I miss spending them with my husband.
It makes me sad when I see other moms and dads together with their children. I wish he was home with us. One day, that will be our family, and we will not have to worry about deployments again. For now, this is just a dream, and I will stand beside my husband, supporting him while he is deployed.
Today, we went for a drive with my parents and the kids. It was nice seeing scenery. The drive took a little while, and then on the way back we stopped and got crab in one of the little towns. My dad and I went and got it. Then we stopped at Safeway on the way back, so my parents and the older two kids could run in.
When we got back to the condo, we ate dinner and then my dad and I ate our crab. It was pretty good, but I was done after two legs. Trying to get the crab meat out the leg can be a little difficult at times. I was done after two, when I felt I had enough crab meat to eat, and was tired of taking them apart.
Now that the kids are sleeping, I think it is time for me to get to bed too. I'm missing my husband tonight, I haven't been able to talk to him since last Wednesday. He is always on my mind and in my heart, I love and miss him sooo.. much, and I cannot wait to see him again in a few months.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment