My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, June 28, 2010

Seeing my Husband on Skype, is such an Amazing thing.....

DAY 103-

I finally got to talk to Josh last night (early morning hours). I was on Facebook for awhile, just hoping he would come on. He wasn't so, I decided to go to bed. After I brushed my teeth, and crawled into bed, I had to check my facebook, just one more time. He was on. I was so happy. I automatically messaged him. I was on my cellphone, upstairs in our bedroom, chatting with him on facebook. Then he suggested to get on Skype to talk over that. So, I went two floors down, to the basement and got on the computer with skype. At first we just talked over skype. Then he was going to have to go. He doesn't like to do the webcam because it is slow. But, since he had to get off soon anyways, I asked him if I could just see him for a couple minutes. So, I got to chat with him on webcam, looking at him as if he were sitting in front of me. And only wishing that I could reach out, touch him, and give him a great big hug and a kiss. That was the first time in 3 months that I was able to see him, besides pictures he puts up. This is bringing tears to my eyes right now thinking of it. I miss him way to much. But, seeing him on webcam made me extremely happy.

Today, we were suppose to have the people were renting from work on our downstairs bathroom. I had scheduled it a month ago, before we left for vacation. They never showed up. I called this morning. They returned my call this afternoon. Apparently their schedule on the computer some how got erased the middle of last month. So, now I have to reschedule.

The kids and I weed eated the back yard today. Well, about 1/4tho of it I would say. We did it by hand. Your probably wondering, why by hand. Well, I borrowed the neighbors electric weed eater, while using it for about 10 minutes, I thought I broke it. I was so worried. I knew that my backyard looked horrible, so I just started weed eating by hand. We would work half hour, then take a half hour break because it was so hot outside. More work to do tomorrow. And thankfully, I didn't break the weed eater, and should be able to use it tomorrow. They were gone all day, but when they came over tonight, it was fixed in two minutes. I felt so relieved, I didn't break it after all. Especially since it wasn't mine.

Now since the kids had their baths, Bible Study time, Prayer time, and now are in bed. And I'm done with my homework, and my arms and shoulders are feeling the pain from working on the yard, It is time to head to bed.

I love you Josh, and I'm thinking about you all the time. Thanks for making my night when I was able to see your handsome face while being able to talk to you. Stay Safe my handsome husband, I'm thinking about you all the time.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you that you got to see him and talk to him!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you finally got to talk to him. Sometimes it makes all the waiting worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Skype! I am so happy for you that you got to talk to Josh and then see his face!
    Oh, glad you made it home safely and that you had a great trip back home!

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.