DAY 82 to 83-
We still have a little over 2 and half weeks left here, but yet if feels like our time with our friends and family is going by to fast. We leave this coming Saturday to head to the Oregon Coast for about 9 days, leaving Washington State again. So, it gives us less time to spend with friends and family around here. But, yet exciting for another vacation in a vacation. I just know this week we only have 3 days, and then about 2 and a half days to spend with those in Washington. We will be able to enjoy the time with my parents in Oregon though.
I will be happy to see my dog, and be in my house. But, I will be sad to leave friends and family here. We have noting planned on the calendar until Josh comes home on leave, still a ways away. And not many people to hang out with at home. I hope this time here slows down, because we are not in a hurry to return back home.
Yesterday the kids and I just spent time with my parents. I made lunch, dinner for lunch since my dad works nights. And then lunch for dinner. For dinner lunch, I made Curry. One of my favorite meals. My parents had not ate it in a long time. Thankfully it turned out well. Then I cleaned the kitchen and relaxed.
Today the kids and I relaxed a little while this morning with my parents. Then after lunch we headed out to my best friend Becka's house to hang out with her kids and husband. Her husband Barbecued hamburgers for use, and then Becca made fries. I also was able to hold her 5 month old baby again today.
On the way home from their house we almost hit a deer as I was driving. Thankfully we didn't. Thankfully I was going a little under the speed limit because all of the curves. They live about a half hour out, in which I just like to call the middle of nowhere. Cute town, the drive is just so long. Anyways, since I was going a little under the speed limit, and he stopped for a second. I didn't hit him. Then I Was afraid the car behind me would rear end me. Thankfully that didn't happen either. I was wondering in that quick thought, would I rather hit the deer, or get rear ended? Thankfully neither happened, both were close though. He then crossed in front of me and went on his little way.
I haven't been able to talk to Josh since last Thursday night when we were on our way home from Grants Pass. He usually calls every 5-7 days. So, probably with in the next couple of days I will be able to hear his voice again. Until then I will just continue thinking of him, and and missing him. I cannot wait until the day he comes home on R and R and I can hold him in my arms again.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
Hopefully you hear from your lover soon. Keep enjoying your vacation, you deserve it.
ReplyDeleteSteph-
ReplyDeleteI had a great wake up call this morning, I was able to talk to my husband this morning. It made my day, :)
~Alicia