My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, June 7, 2010

Spending our days with friends and family...

DAY 80-81,

Sorry I haven't been blogging every day being in Washington. I have been very busy. We have had lots of people to see, then balancing this with spending time with my parents, and keeping up with my online classes.

Yesterday, I picked Michael up from my in-laws house and brought him back to my parents house. Then he went and spent time with my dad. Since he is the big brother, it was time for him to get some away time with Grandpa. After they came back home the kids and I all went to eat dinner with my in-laws. The kids played with grandma and grandpa. Michael even has this car that he pedals with his feet as he sits down. Josh's mom actually had a race with him as she ran. She won, but got disqualified at the end for accidentally knocking over her granddaughter (Elizabeth). It was so funny, and neat to see. I didn't think she would but she did. It was great. We had a great dinner. By the end of the night for some reason I wasn't feeling well. We were headed to go, and let's just say, I got sick in the restroom. Boy that was embarrassing getting sick at my in-laws house. Thankfully I feel better, and felt better after I went to sleep. Michael spent the night again, and then the three of us came home.

Today Michael went to Church with my In-laws. And then they dropped him off at my parents house. Later on, we went out to my friends daughters 5th Birthday party. We only stayed a little while. She had a lot of friends at her birthday party.

Tonight I watched Dear John with my parents. That is a good movie. It made me sad though, and made me miss my husband even more. I didn't like the end though. The only other thing I did tonight was work on my assignments for school. That took awhile.

I did get to talk to Josh on facebook for a few minutes, but he had to get off and go to lovely work. I love him so much, I cannot wait for R and R to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.