My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Crying from the inside out...

DAY 98- (JUNE 23RD, 2010)

Here it is only 2 wake ups, and we have to return back to Colorado. Tonight was our last night to enjoy here in Washington. Then tomorrow we have to go to bed early, in order to get up early for our flight on Friday. I'm so stinkin' sad, I'm really trying not to cry. I have to stay strong. It is hard enough with my husband being deployed, that now we have to leave friends and family also. It's just not something I want to do, but we really have no choice. Homeward bound, T-1 day!

To top it off, these farewells are not helping me any. Today we saw my best friend Becka. When we moved from our old house we owned for four years, and moved two years ago, she helped me a lot, until we left the house. It had been two years since I had seen my best friend. And today after taking my three kids, and two of her three kids to the park, and grabbing a bite to eat at McDonald's, I had to say goodbye to my friend again. It is so hard to do, not knowing when I will see her again.

Then this afternoon, the kids and I ran some errands with my mom. We went to the bank, Walgreen's, and ran to Bed Bath and Beyond. I also took pictures of my parents old house, old elementary school, and old high school. Our old High School does not even look the same, and that is where my husband and I met. When we arrived back to the house, we dropped my mom off, and ran over to one of my four sisters house's. The kids and I were able to visit with my sister D.D, for a little while. We had a good time. We roasted corn dogs, and marshmallows. And we visited with my sister and brother-in-law Jeff. We ended up coming back to my parents house later then I expected because we lost track of time. When we arrived back we watched a few minutes of the bachlorette with my mom, and had ice cream sandwiches, then she went to bed.

I think I missed a call my husband and that really stinks. It has been 2 weeks since I have been able to talk to my husband. The phones were down. Then tonight when he called my cellphone wasn't working, and didn't ring. My cellphone has been acting up, and must need new updates.

Oh, I'm so sleepy, but I don't want to go to bed. I don't want to be able to say that we are going back home tomorrow. It stinks horribly since My husband is not home and is deployed. I just feel like I'm living a nightmare. First, my husband has to deploy when we move to a new state, not long after we move. Then we have the chance to come back to where were from, and now we have to return back home when he is deployed. All good things have to come to and end, and that means our vacation. We have to leave everybody we know and go back to lonely Colorado. I guess I need to start making plans of things to do to keep the kids and I busy, or else these next few months until he is on his "vacation home" are going to be long, lonely and boring.

1 comment:

  1. I hate saying goodbyes too...aww dear. Just take a deep breath and be strong. It will be over soon and you'll have him with you. I think we got 30% of this deployment covered....70% to go! You can do it!


    Musings Of An Army Wife

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.