My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, June 10, 2010

What a Wonderful Wake Up Call........

DAY 84-

This morning I had a wonderful wake up call, my husband called us at 6:39 a.m. The two older kids and I were able to talk to him. We were able to talk to him for about a half an hour. It made my day hearing my husbands voice.

Then today the kids and I just hung out with my parents and enjoyed time with them. It is always great spending time with my parents.

After dinner, around 5 something we met up with a friend of mine and hung out with her. We visited with her and her parents, and then we went to McDonald's to have an ice cream treat, and let the kids burn some energy by playing. Then we ran into Safeway so I could run in and get some groceries.

We then dropped my friend off and the kids and I came home. Today was another good day. Except for these days are still going by way to fast. Here it is another night, another end to a day, and another day closer to us returning back home.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It's great that your kids were able to talk to him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to talk to your husband. And the kids were able to talk too! He'll be home soon dear, you are almost halfway through it!

    Musings of An Army Wife

    Have a terrific day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph- I was so excited to hear his voice after 6 days, it was a wonderful way to wake up, :)

    Blessing-It was great that he had the chance and asked to talk to the kids. Because of the time difference he is not able to talk to them as much as he would like. When the fall asleep the kids are out like a light.

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.