DAY 90- (3 months really isn't until the 18th)
Today was my parents 32nd Anniversary. Happy Anniversary mom and dad, thanks for having us on your vacation.
I wasn't feeling to well half of the day. Not really well at all. But, thankfully the kids behavior was not as bad today. There were some things, but thankfully they got over them as fast as they started.
We went and had pizza for my parents Anniversary dinner tonight. Then we came back to the house. When Johnathan was heading to bed he was walking backwards, as he turned, he turned right into the wall and now has a bump on his head. Poor little one. I first just picked him up because it looked like he backed into the wall. Then I went and sat in the bedroom and I looked and saw the big bump on his head. I picked him up, brought him to the front room, and my dad got him some ice. He seems to be okay now. He will just have a nice bruise on his head.
I will miss the sound of the ocean when we leave here. It is nice hearing the ocean as I'm typing this. I think I will have to buy a c.d or something with the ocean on it to relax. Speaking about oceans, tonight we saw a helicopter and a boat from the Coast Guard that they must have been practicing or something. The helicopter was about 50 feet above the boat, and followed the boat to who knows where. It was neat to see though.
Tonight I also talked to Josh for a little bit on facebook chat. He kept on getting kicked off though, so it was briefly. Just enough to know he is doing okay. I think it is time to head to bed now, I am getting very tired. I need to get my rest to start my day all over again tomorrow. Goodnight!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment