My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Saying Goodbyes, last night in Oregon....

DAY 77-

It was two years since I was last able to come to Grants Pass, Oregon, the town in which I was born. It was two years ago when we were here, right before we moved from Washington State to Maryland. And now we live in Colorado. We finally, were able to come and see our family members in Oregon, and now it's the last night and we are leaving tomorrow. This time has gone by very fast. I have enjoyed every minute visiting with my brother, sister in law, niece, nephew, Grandma, and My Aunt Vades (my moms sister). It is sad that we don't know when we will see these family members again. We will cherish every great memory that we have made in the last few days with our family, and hold these memories in our hearts when we think of them.

Today on our final day we were able to go and see my 86 year old Grandma (my dad's mom.) We had a great, short visit today today. We weren't able to stay long because the kids were starting to act up. She is getting older now, and so it is harder for her to be around kids to long. We were able to get some great pictures with my grandma and I, my dad and her, and then the kids and my dad and I. Then it was time to say goodbye, until next time...

After we left my Grandmas house, we drove up to see my brother and his family for a little while. All of the cousins played toys while the adults were visiting. Johnathan was singing again today. Then it was time to say goodbye, until next time.

We then all headed to a Mexican Restaurant to meet up with my Aunt Vades (my mom's sister). My Parents, the kids, My Aunt Vades and I all ate Mexican food for dinner. It was a very nice Visit with my Aunt. I'm glad we were able to spend a little more time with my Aunt since the other day. She is my moms only sister. After we visited a little while during dinner, and ate our great food it was time to leave. I drove my Aunts vehicle to her house. It was nice having the little bit of extra time to visit with my Aunt. And I usually don't drive for anyone but my three kids. So, my Aunt should feel special, lol. My mom and I then said goodbye, until next time.

It has been a great trip to Oregon. I'm going to miss all of my family here, but I know that we will be back to see everyone. Until then, I will hold these great memories to remember until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.