My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Elizabeth and Mommy girl time out and about....

DAY 96- (The first day of Summer, JUNE 21ST, 2010)

Here it is, another day has gone by. I can't believe it has been a day since we have been back from the Ocean. It is another day closer to the 4 of us returing home on Friday. I wish this week would just slow down. I just don't want it to go by fast. I'm not ready to return to Colorado again. It is not like Josh is at the house waiting for us. We still have over 3 months until we can see him again.

Today I just stayed around the house with my parents. The day just went by to fast. Then this afternoon Elizabeth and I were able to spend time togehter. We went to send Josh's care package off. Yes, I know, Finally his Father's day care package was sent off. I feel so bad, but at least it is now in the mail.

Then we went to Walmart to the nail salon. Well, on the way there I had the windows down in the car, it was a little warm. We are slowing down at a stop light, and then all of a sudden something flew out the window. I kept on asking Elizabeth what it was. She didn't say anything at first. Then she told me it was her money. She had 5 dollars. That is what flew out the window. I hope some homeless person finds it and uses it on something they need like food. Because, I turned around to go and try to find it, but I couldn't figure out where to pull the car over. Then, Elizabeth started calling herself, stupid, and that she hates herself. I let her know, hopefully someone that needs it will find it.

When we arrived at Walmart, she told me she didn't want to go there. That is not where you do nails. I explained to her, they have little shops in where they will do her nails. They did. She had her nails painted. I had a spa pedicure, with the chair that does the back massage, and my nails painted with a french manicure.

After we had our nails painted, I let her pick out a shirt. Then I had given her quarters to ride on the rides, or play the video games. She did both and got candy from the quarter machine. Then we came back to my parents house.

Tonight we watched the movie Lovely Bones, it was a very interesting movie. I don't think I really liked it, yes, it was sad, but, not very good.

I'm so tired right now, it is time to go to bed. Even though, I really don't want to. Then it will be another day down, only 4 wake ups, and we have to head home, to our lonely house.

Missing, loving, and thinking of my husband. It has been 12 days since I have been able to talk to him on the phone, since the phones have been down, and he has been busy working. Thankfully I have been able to talk to him on FaceBook chat a couple of times, and he sent a very nice e-card last week. I cannot wait to hear his voice again.

2 comments:

  1. Awww yay!! Glad you 2 got some girls time =) I agree with you about The Lovely Bones, by the way. I read the book, it was good. The movie was strange, and actually left me a little spooked for a little bit, but I can be a scaredy cat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you got to have some girl time with your little one.

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.