DAY 89-
Today was the day that we took the kids down to the ocean to play in the sand. After my mom and I made lunch, and then we all ate, we got in the car and went to the beach. The kids were so excited to go play in the sand today.
It took a few minutes to get to the beach. The condo we are staying at is not sitting on the beach. When we got to the beach we were only there for a few minutes. It was soooo... cold, and soooo... windy. That is why the kids were only able to play for a few minutes. Just enough time to dig in the sand, and use the Frisbees (when those were not blowing away) to put sand on. My dad was taking pictures, and my mom had already headed to the car because it was to cold. Then I decided it was time to leave. I was starting to get an earache. It was really disappointing because of the weather. Something we were looking forward to doing,(yes mommy too, I was planning on helping them build sandcastles, or something) and then the cold wind made it where we couldn't enjoy it. I guess that is why I love looking at the Ocean from the warm inside. With a drink in hand and enjoying the view from the window. That way I don't have to feel to feel the cold wind.
After we left we had to stop at a mini mart in order to get some water. My parents ran in. I had to take Tylenol because I wasn't feeling the greatest from developing an ear ache. We then went for a drive.
The kids ended up playing at a really neat park that my mom had found on google. It was made all of wood. It was also like a maze, with an area to sit. You would also go up and down stairs to different play houses, and then to different slides and such. The kids had fun. I had fun following Elizabeth around, she would say, "follow me mommy". I didn't want to loose her, so I followed her. My dad stayed with Johnathan, and Michael was so loud, you could here him anywhere. He was playing with the other older kids.
After we got back to the condo, it was dinner time, bath time, and bed time. The kids behavior wasn't as bad today. But, Michael still ended up going to bed just a little earlier for not listening. I haven't been as stressed out today though, as I have on other days of this trip.
It has been a few days since I have heard my husbands voice. If I try to think about this to much (anytime that he is not able to call for a few days) it starts to get to me a little. I just try and keep busy. This time I have my parents to spend time with, and of course, like always, my three young ones. I cannot wait to hear his voice again. I love my husband soo.. much, he means a lot to me, and I'm so proud of him. Not only what he does for helping to fight for our Country, but being the Amazing Husband and Father he is. Thinking about him, and loving him all the time...
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment