My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time is flying by...

Time if flying by very fast now. In a blink of an eye, he will soon be gone. And with our luck, we, my husband and I are both sick! Some type of cold is going around right now and we both some how picked it up. Yay, for us! Not! So, even though he is home now, he is resting on the couch. I do want to spend time with him, but yet he needs his sleep. In a few days he will not have the chance to get a nap, and will be expected to be up long hours. I'm just using this time to do my online school work for college, and laundry. So much fun! When he wakes up from his nap, (hopefully it is not to long), I will just take in every last minute with him, and enjoy it. We only have limited time left together. Even though I have said it a thousand times, my husband is deploying soon. I really don't think it has fully hit me, or at least I have tried to not let it hit me. I need to keep myself together for him, and the kids. Right now that is a hard thing to do, just a little thought, of he is leaving soon, could make me cry. So, for now that is, I try to think of something else, and concentrate that on spending time with my husband. I just know soon, it really is going to feel like half my heart is ripped from me, and taken with him to Iraq. It is just not something I want to think about right now. I love my husband dearly, and I'm so Proud of him for what he has done for our family, and what he has done for our country, and I know his soldiers will need him when they go. For now, I'll just wait for him to get up so I can spend quality time with him before he leaves in the next few days. or sooner, I can't exactly say because of OPSEC, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.