DAY 10-
Well, I can only hope, and dream that it will stick to the day my husband requested, but things can always change. In 6 months he is suppose to come home on his leave and be here for our 9th Anniversary. If he is unable to come during that time, at least I know in my heart, that he tried. Some things he can't always take control of when he is in the Army. So, for now at least that is the day I'm sticking with, and counting down until that day. When I can have him in my arms again, and give him a big kiss. I really miss him here and the random moments that I could just walk up to him and give him a hug. Just having him in my arms made my day. I cannot wait for those moments again when he is here for two weeks on his "vacation at home".
Today didn't start out so well. I really didn't feel to good like half of the day. It was nearly impossible to do anything around the house. So, the kids just played with their toys. I miss the times that when I wouldn't feel good, I would just go take a bath or a nap, and Josh would be here to watch the children. Now it's all up to me, whether I'm feeling well or not. Thankfully the kid's weren't to bad today. Only Johnathan and his temper tantrums about half of the day. He would get mad over anything and everything, and then that would be that.
Thankfully about 1:30 p.m today I was feeling better, and was able to do some laundry. I don't understand why it is, when I'm out and about I want to stay home. But then, when I'm home I feel stuck, and want to be out and about. I find myself looking out my windows a lot, I guess trying to see if people still exist. But, I don't have much luck in my neighborhood. I hardly see anyone around. It get's pretty lonely here without another adult to talk to, I do have three kids. But they play their toys together a lot.
It seems I'm having a more difficult time on this 4th deployment. That is because I don't have any family around, and I don't really have any friends to do anything with. So it's just the 3 kids and I, almost all the time together. And also, on all the other 3 deployments, I had at least a part time job. Now, I cannot afford daycare for 3 kids, and so I'm stuck. Lonely, and missing my husband even more. It is hard when you get use to seeing some one every day, and then they go away and you only get to speak to them maybe every 3 days. I just hope at least the next 6 months goes by fast. This past 10 days has felt like a long time because the kids were on spring break. I hope that once they are back in school next week things speed up for us.
Johnathan did do something cute today, between all of his temper tantrums. I was trying to get him to say, "I'm 3", and he told me, "No, Your not 3!" I thought that was funny.
Well, I think it is time for me to get off and work on some of my college classes online. I'm going to be sitting here hoping and wishing for another phone call from my husband. because I'm truly sitting here missing him a lot tonight.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment