DAY 9-
I was able to sleep in some today. I made the kids stay in their rooms. If you call sleeping in children screaming, and trying to sleep through that. I was so tired though. I always have tons of problems falling asleep at night, no matter how hard I try. And then when it is time to wake up in the morning, I find the most comfortable spot ever! Then I don't want to get up. But, I have to, I have 3 kids to take care, or 4, if you want to count the dog who acts like a 4th child. So, then it was time to get up, eat and get ready.
I took the kids back to the Citadel Mall today. To the Imagination Celebration place. Today it was Art time. They had stuff happening all week but we were only able to make it the other day and then today. They made, flower pots and dragon flies, but brought the stuff home to make the kite. Maybe tomorrow since it seems like we are going to be snowed in. Yuck! I just want this snow to go away, and bring nice sunny weather. Anyways, they made the flowerpots by cutting a little tiny cup down, and then adding clay to that. Then they used pipe cleaners, and cut out flowers to make the flower. They turned out really cute, and the kids really enjoyed making them. Then they also made the dragon flies out of clay also, and used ribbon to make the wings. I think Imagination Celebration is our new favorite place. These crafts today for us were free. And the mall is a new favorite of mine also. It reminds me a little of the Columbia Mall in Maryland. That was a nice, fancy mall.
I'm babysitting tonight. Elizabeth and I are outnumbered. Of course there is Michael, Johnathan, and Luke (the dog), and we have a little boy that will be 2 the same day Elizabeth will be 6, and then their dog. Then of course, Elizabeth and I. Full house today. Everybody is being good though. It is pajama/ movie night and they had pizza and tots for dinner. The only one that is complaining is Luke, and he has freedom of the house, he is whining. The other dog is in the kennel so they are not fighting, and he is being quiet. Speaking of being good, the kids actually had a good day today. I wish all days went like this one. A few small issues, but nothing compared to yesterday. I still have to think of what were doing tomorrow, seems like were going to be snowed in since it is snowing yet again. I think I will be busy cleaning house, but I still need to plan a fun activity for them. Maybe making the kites that they brought home all the stuff for. We will see.
I haven't talked to Josh today, I hold it in my heart for now, when I'm not able to talk to him, that he is in a safe place, at least for now.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment