My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, March 22, 2010

I wanted my days to go by fast, but not this fast.....

DAY 5- It seemed like today every time I blinked an eye that two hours would pass. I had so much to do today and such limited time it felt like. I felt like I was huffing and puffing all day long (not going to blow the house down though) trying to accomplish my next task. By the end of the day, dealing with three kids that just didn't want to listen, they wanted to do their own, thing and back talk mommy. I just really wanted to scream. But didn't!
I really tried my best bust failed, to sleep in. First the kids got up and screaming and fighting first thing in the morning. Not really what I wanted to deal with right when I got up, and my body is still not feeling that great. I can't seem to kick this cold or whatever it is I have, it is in my lungs, and apparently it is staying. It has a mind of it's own I guess. Then the phone kept on ringing, and the dog wanted out so he took his turn waking me up. Just glad he didn't pee in the house though, so glad we are past that point.
Finally, mommy was up, or was I? It was time for coffee first, and then rushing around the house getting the kids ready, and making sure Johnathan had on the correct outfit. We were off to get his 3rd Birthday pictures taken today. We will have those to send to daddy when they come back in two weeks. It has been a tradition of mine since I had my oldest son, who will be 8 in April. We go to Walmart every year, and have their pictures taken with the number age that they are. They always come out great, and are not expensive either. His package today was $4.99, +tax, and it comes with a good amount of pictures. Leave it to our kids that don't want to listen. They are perfect angels almost when daddy is here. But when it is mommy with the 3, that is another story. By the time we accomplished this it was already 1:45 p.m, and we still hadn't ate lunch yet.
When we got home we ate lunch and the I let the kids play outside for a half and hour while I did some of my online work. They were in the backyard, and I checked on them often through the window, making sure they were where I could see them at all times. Means no going on the side of the house.
Once they were inside it was laundry time, and cleaning up the kitchen time. Then before I knew it, time to make dinner, my goodness. After dinner I took them to the park for a half an hour. Not sure if that is happening again, because my dear lovely daughter didn't want to leave. I'm really not sure If I want to deal with her doing that again. We will see. Then after arriving home it was bath time, then Bible verse time, and Praying that daddy will be safe, and that he knows how much we love and miss him.
All in all it was such a crazy day, very stressful at times to the point I just felt ill to my stomach from everything that was going on, and dealing with kids that didn't want to listen. And you know what it is only Monday! This is going to be a crazy Spring Break!
On a side note, I washed the outside of the car yesterday after Church. This is usually something Josh will do because he is better at it. Even though I'm suppose to help. I always have a ton of stuff to do around the house instead. I did my best. The car, at least on the sides looks all nice and shiny, compared to how dirty it was before. Almost embarrassing to drive. Now it is a big nice and shiny blue baby. Not sure about the top though. Even with the a step ladder it was nearly impossible to clean, so don't be taking a camera over the top. When I have a husband who is an entire foot taller then me, things just come easier to him.
Well, I think I'm going to end this and eat the little piece of cake left over from the other day that is left. I have already lost 2lbs since Josh has left from not having much of an appetite. I still force myself to eat something though, because I don't want to pass out from not eating anything at all. Chocolate piece of cake here I come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.