What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
The "D" Word
So, some of you may be thinking what is the "D" word? Well, it is a word, that you just don't use in our house. You may be thinking, oh divorce, or some other random not so nice word. Well, that is not it, you don't say the word DEPLOYMENT, in the house. That is like a bad word for us, after my husband has been on 4 of them. I have started writing a book, about what life has been like being an Army Wife, and things that have gone on back at home waiting for my husband to come home again. I'm going to use this as a way for you to follow the life of an Army Wife, and what it is like on a daily basis. Also, to follow me on how things are going on writing my books. Yes, I said books, I am going to use my spare time, which normally would have been used to spend time with my husband watching movies, or our favorite show 24 on D.V.D, instead I'm going to be writing a non-fiction book about what things I have gone through during the deployments he has had, and then a fiction book which is going to be mystery/romance. Oh yeah, don't forget I will be busy taking care of the three kids, and also I just started online classes in February. So, be sure and check back and see what countdown mode is like (I cannot tell you the for sure day he is leaving because of OPSEC) but what life is like before he leaves, and then continuing on for the next year. And so what I have to say now is, here we go again.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
Good luck on EVERYTHING! Your family will be in my prayers :)
ReplyDeleteAlicia, My heart and prayers are with you, Josh and the kids. I look forward to following you on your blog. I have seriously been thinking about doing a blog too, but I am not sure where at. I will check back each day to see how you are doing. Love you, Aunt Vades
ReplyDeleteThank you Kari, and Aunt Vades, Your comments are truly appreciated. Aunt Vades, you should start a blog, I would read it, :)
ReplyDelete~Alicia