January 28th,2011
Wow, I really don't even know what day of this deployment we are on. All I know is that we are getting closer to the end, which is right around the corner. But not like next week or anything, I WISH!
Sorry, I haven't been writing lately. I have been getting tired earlier in the night, and have decided to go to bed earlier instead of staying up later in order to write. Not a whole lot has happened this past week though. Besides today, little lady had cheerleading, in which she does better cheering at the games then she does at the practices. During practice she doesn't want to do anything. Today she actually tried all of the cheers, and then even got to lead some cheers, I think she was either the assistant captain, or captain today, they take turns.
After her cheerleading, then I took young man to his last guitar lesson for this term, I really need to get him signed up again. Then we had to drop a couple of things off, and we came home. In which I did a little cleaning.
The four of us sat down to watch a movie tonight, it was Secretariats, umm, I probably just got the name completely wrong, but the one about the horse, haha. It was an okay movie. I think young man at least enjoyed it and said he wants to meet the owner of the horse, because she lives in Denver. Yeah, I told him that wasn't going to happen, because things like that just don't happen, just because you see it in the movie. Hmm...
Well, off to night, night land I go. I will try and update this blog more often, but not making any promises, so check back and we will see.......
So past ready for my handsome husband to be home, I'm ready to be in his arms, with a nice hug again....
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment