My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Friday, January 14, 2011

Little ladies cheerleading......

Day 303~January 13th, 2011~

Today was the first time in who knows how long that I made it to the gym, two times in one week, amazing! And now, I'm feeling it in my legs, and such! That was it for this week since little man doesn't have school on Fridays.

After the gym it was time to come home and get ready. Once little man arrived home from school, we had to go to my Upline for Arbonnes house for some training. She was showing me some stuff online that I needed to know. We were at her house nearly 2 hours, then I had to come home. It was time to get the kids off the bus.

Once they were home we ate dinner a little while after, and then little lady had cheerleading tonight. She didn't do much during her practice, but some whining and complaining. She has been throwing a fit every time we leave for who knows what reason, it just makes me not want to even take her, if I have to deal with that. Who knows, it's just crazy!

After her cheerleading, then I had an Arbonne order to deliver. And then it was time to come home, and basically put them to bed because it was getting late. Bills are done now, and I'm getting tired, so it's time to get some beauty sleep. I need lots of that!

Loving, missing, and thinking of my handsome husband and dreaming of the day of when he walks in the building, and we get to see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.