My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, January 17, 2011

2 day combined blog...........

Day 306-307~January 16th-17th, 2011~

Hey everyone, I'm doing a 2 day combined blog, it has been a crazy hectic couple of days and i really need my sleep. Yesterday was a busy day like usual, getting ready for this week, cleaning, packing, etc. Then we took the dog to my friends house to see if he would get along with her dog, he was hyper and embarrassing. My oldest was complain still about a sore throat, I ended up taking him to the e.r, and spent 5 hours at the e.r. He had strep throat. We needed him to be on some medication since he will be with my friend this week. Then we came home and had a late dinner.

Today was a busy day also, first thing we had to go to little ladies eye dr. appt, and then get her eye glasses adjusted. The we came home, cleaned, done laundry, and packed some more. 1 adult, 1 dog, and 3 kids. Such a pain, but it's going to be well worth it. Later, we took our dog to the friends house we were at yesterday, he will be there a few days. And then we ran to Walmart to get a few things. Then it was time to come home, bath time, and finish the packing.

I really need to get to bed, it is 11:33 p.m, and I have to be up in like 4 hours. Ack! Not good to the least bit. I will be missing for a few days, until probably Friday night. But, then when I'm back I will tell you what all I did. Just letting you know I'm NOT ending this blog, just keep on checking back.

Loving, missing, and really wishing that my handsome husband was already home with us.

2 comments:

  1. After two deployments, I tip my bottle of vodka on the floor for you because 4 is ridiculous! I hope you are given a much deserved break soon.

    Keri@GlamorousArmy
    http://theglamourouslifeofanarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is ok!!

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.